Xbox 360 games (multiple regions) for sale

Xbox 360

Found 33 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you selling your Jap or PAL consoles? I'd really like to get a hold of a Jap console with all those graphic novel games, someday....
I won't sell the import consoles until all the games are sold. I am about to get WRC 4 for the PAL console so I still have some playing to do here and there.
I won't sell the import consoles until all the games are sold. I am about to get WRC 4 for the PAL console so I still have some playing to do here and there.
Originally Posted by FragEmAndSmile
What about a package deal? Console with all it's games or something. Just thinking.
so your the one that's been buying all the good stuff?

I put out a shout about this in my find any good deals once and I actually bought $200 or so of games from fragem, so I say he's pretty dang trustworthy.

BTW fragem I know I told you I wanted more games, but I have a slight issue to deal with this week so I'm gonna have to postpone my next oreder till next paycheck.. 2 weeks...sorry.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Agreed about trustworthy. i bought about $200 worth over a month ago. I am looking over your list again so that I can mop up some more. Thanks Fragem.
Ahmm, interested party here... just PM me for payment details... Thank you.

Regards
Homie
What about a package deal? Console with all it's games or something. Just thinking.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I would consider a package deal. Which region console were you considering?
I actually like all the Japanese graphic novel games... so... you know? The shutdown put our finances back a month, even had to cancel my Xbox One, so it may be a bit before the wife will let me. I'll keep you updated.
4 new North American games added, Japanese game price cuts
I actually like all the Japanese graphic novel games... so... you know? The shutdown put our finances back a month, even had to cancel my Xbox One, so it may be a bit before the wife will let me. I'll keep you updated.
you're looking at a hefty package. I have 12 more Japanese games to add (mostly shoot em ups) and 3 others I'm still working on. I'll start on those once I finish up WRC 2 so if you get the whole lot I won't have anything left to finish.
you're looking at a hefty package. I have 12 more Japanese games to add (mostly shoot em ups) and 3 others I'm still working on. I'll start on those once I finish up WRC 2 so if you get the whole lot I won't have anything left to finish.
Originally Posted by FragEmAndSmile
Well, hurry up! Nah, take your time. It will be a bit before funds are available again. But I am interested in it all.
I have a Japanese console for sale if anyone is interested. Pm me for details
Well, hurry up! Nah, take your time. It will be a bit before funds are available again. But I am interested in it all.
We'll work something out when u r ready
I've started dumping games off at gamestop the last 2 days. if there's something on the list you want, I'd grab it now before it's gone.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account