AchievementFest arrival/departure times

General Chat

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

I do now have a rental, supposedly a full size car that says it fits 5. I will send you guys my phone number on xbl. It has changed twice from last time people had it.

You are all more than welcome to ride in the car with me. I'll not be the speed demon I was in years past. A harsh ticket in Virginia taught me that lesson.
I do now have a rental, supposedly a full size car that says it fits 5. I will send you guys my phone number on xbl. It has changed twice from last time people had it.

You are all more than welcome to ride in the car with me. I'll not be the speed demon I was in years past. A harsh ticket in Virginia taught me that lesson.
Originally Posted by griffey95
That actually sounds good. Short hotdog is skinny, so he fits perfect in the back seat between two normal sized people. Now you'll just have to be willing to hang around the airport for a couple extra hours until I arrive, since I'm last in.
Arrive Jul 13 @ 11:50 pm <--My home town is less than an hour away, got to visit mama Fish...
Depart Jul 18 @ 12:25 pm
That actually sounds good. Short hotdog is skinny, so he fits perfect in the back seat between two normal sized people. Now you'll just have to be willing to hang around the airport for a couple extra hours until I arrive, since I'm last in.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Has he ever experienced a Hotdog/Futiles sandwich? I have a feeling these kids will not be the same after this weekend!
Looks like we're all set. Meet in the usual spot in front of the Indy Grill. Mondo's in first, followed by griffey an hour later and me an hour after that. We'll then have a 2 hour window before Hotdog gets in, perfect time to grab some lunch or whatever until then. Should be to Terre Haute a little after 5pm if everything goes right. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account