Game Info Updates for Toy Soldiers Cold War: Touch Edition

Game Info Submissions

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
VisibleRaptor5 has submitted 0 update(s) for Toy Soldiers Cold War: Touch Edition.

Proposed Updates:

Sources/Context:
Link to the app. https://apps.microsoft.com/store/det...n/9WZDNCRFHWFB

Please be advised that only the free trial is available (as the Windows 8.1 Store is shut down) and that achievements cannot be unlocked in the free trial.
Game Profile:
Toy Soldiers Cold War: Touch Edition

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game

Submitted by:
VisibleRaptor5

Staff Tools:
Update approved submissions total (each approved change is counted cumulatively)
Status changed to 'Completed' - Link updated. I've left the game marked as delisted as this is only a trial (or perhaps a way to download for those who've previously bought it). I also added the note that achievements won't sync for this game.
Achievements can sync from the game. This is the PC game. Achievements still work. However, if you only have the free trial, any achievements earned in the free trial won't sync to XBOX Live. My apologies for the confusion.
D'oh! I'd gotten on a WP kick lol. I'll fix it.
The correct banner should read "Achievements will not sync to XBOX Live if you are playing the trial version. Full version is not available if the app was not purchased from the Windows 8.1 Store which is no longer functional as of January 10, 2023."
It really just feels like this should be "Removed From Marketplace" since you cannot get the full version at all nor get achievements in the trial.
Well, you can put that. Because it is gone. Same goes for Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+ for Windows and Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures.
"Trial version is only version currently available in the marketplace. Achievements will [not] sync to XBOX Live if you are playing the trial version."

You forgot the "not".

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account