Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Are the Best Year Ever badges retroactive upon joining GTN? I was just scrolling through the badges seeing if there was anything I could tick off and noticed that it was still locked for me. I have cleared 100k gamerscore 3 consecutive years (2019-2021) but that was well before joining the site. Apologies if this isn't the correct forum. Didn't notice anything specific for badge help.
I was thinking the same thing about "Best Year Ever V", as I scored 360,760 GS in 2021.
Are the Best Year Ever badges retroactive upon joining GTN? I was just scrolling through the badges seeing if there was anything I could tick off and noticed that it was still locked for me. I have cleared 100k gamerscore 3 consecutive years (2019-2021) but that was well before joining the site. Apologies if this isn't the correct forum. Didn't notice anything specific for badge help.
Originally Posted by BigTymer2047
No, Best Week/Year ever badges are not retroactive.
That's a shame. I don't think I'll see another 100k year. I wonder why some are retroactive and some are not. The stats are there so it should be just as simple as the rest that are so.
futiles is correct, there is another thread somewhere discussing this. I will see if I can find it and link it here.
This year might be a good shout - EastAsiaSoft have just dropped 34k worth of title updates. I got about 11k in one afternoon.

My collection on here is once again woefully out of date Big Grin
Nah, I will finish the ones I've already started but I have no interest in the easy games anymore. (For the record, no hate towards anyone who does! Clearly I've no room to judge! I just lost almost all interest in them!) I spent about 3 years (naturally, the three years I cleared 100k each year!) playing them and it just got dry and boring and felt like a waste of money. I scrolled through my gamertag and literally couldn't even remember playing half of the games! But it's all good, plenty of badges I won't unlock. That'll just be another.
Nah, I will finish the ones I've already started but I have no interest in the easy games anymore. (For the record, no hate towards anyone who does! Clearly I've no room to judge! I just lost almost all interest in them!) I spent about 3 years (naturally, the three years I cleared 100k each year!) playing them and it just got dry and boring and felt like a waste of money. I scrolled through my gamertag and literally couldn't even remember playing half of the games! But it's all good, plenty of badges I won't unlock. That'll just be another.
Originally Posted by BigTymer2047
You could always find yourself at an Achievement Fest and just knock out 100K in a weekend...
That would be fun but with my work schedule, not likely. No real way to hit that much in one year without playing easy games.
Wow as I say at my job I learn something new everyday. Here in these forums I learn about new things about the badges!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account