Contrast on Xbox One Issue

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I played and completed Contrast on Xbox One on Sun, and the site shows that I played it, but no achievements or completion. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
The scan runs in two phases, first it picks up the game being played and then later, it scans for the achievements. Eric has been working on the scanners and I hope to help him soon to improve this.
Whew, when I saw the title I thought there was a problem with the game. I'm counting on this game in my easy games to crank out when we get around to making a 25k in a week badge Wink I have faith Eric will fix the scanners. I don't have faith that developers will fix their games.
Also, the OP is a fairly recent addition to GTN, so, he may still be lagging behind a full sync, too.
Also, the OP is a fairly recent addition to GTN, so, he may still be lagging behind a full sync, too.
Originally Posted by futiles
That was probably it, he's fully synced for Contrast now.
Ya sorry about that. The game is very easy and very short (3 hoursish). Its also very fun. I wish it was longer
Ya sorry about that. The game is very easy and very short (3 hoursish). Its also very fun. I wish it was longer
Originally Posted by RunSmith14
It can be twice that long, if you play it again on your 360!
True and I very well might. Only 400 GS though Frown
It can be twice that long, if you play it again on your 360!
I played mine for free...
huh?? how?
Achievement Fest 2014. I had an extra Xbox One setup, with Contrast, SSSP, and Another World on it for everyone to play.
ah, I see. very cool
You should go to AF2015. There will be Japanese consoles, European console, community Xbox One...
You should go to AF2015. There will be Japanese consoles, European console, community Xbox One...
Thanks for reminding me, anyone ship mine back?
Thanks for reminding me, anyone ship mine back?
Originally Posted by Kaens
It will be me. I have it to ensure the right games go to the right person, but, I immediately went from AF2014 to Webelos Resident Camp.

I am 98% sure I already have all of your stuff together, but wanted to double check against photos before I shipped.
I played mine for free...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
So did I Big Grin since it was a free PS+ launch title... *runs off before he can be stoned to death*
It will be me. I have it to ensure the right games go to the right person, but, I immediately went from AF2014 to Webelos Resident Camp.

I am 98% sure I already have all of your stuff together, but wanted to double check against photos before I shipped.
Cool, thanks!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account