Is a LEGO Jurassic World game set for 2015?

Gaming Chat

Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

Rumours from Toys R Us are suggesting that a LEGO Jurassic World game is on the cards.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/09/04/is-a...-set-for-2015/

Awesome :-)
Okay NOW can everyone get on board with me - "Enough with the damn Lego games!"
Okay NOW can everyone get on board with me - "Enough with the damn Lego games!"
Originally Posted by Kaens
Nah... Lego Jurassic Park sounds pretty cool. Now if they did a Lego Dynasty Warriors, that would be lame.
Nah... Lego Jurassic Park sounds pretty cool. Now if they did a Lego Dynasty Warriors, that would be lame.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yeah, just bring two of the most prolific franchises together. Brilliant. That's as great as the Lego CoD ideas. But you are probably just baiting pTartTX
Yeah, just bring two of the most prolific franchises together. Brilliant. That's as great as the Lego CoD ideas. But you are probably just baiting pTartTX
Since fsh is baiting me, I have no comment on the matter. Though they did combine DW and Zelda Wink

and thank you for capitalizing my Gt correctly, fsh has trouble with that, lol.
LEGO Master Chief Collection.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Mega Blocks already has rights to this, and they suck, wont stay together
Since fsh is baiting me, I have no comment on the matter. Though they did combine DW and Zelda Wink

and thank you for capitalizing my Gt correctly, fsh has trouble with that, lol.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Funny thing is, I'm too lazy to spell out Fshguy and shorten it to Fsh all the time.
I just have one question.

Do they have a T-Rex?
I just have one question.

Do they have a T-Rex?
Originally Posted by WolfWood37
I still can't believe there no such thing as a brontosaurus... Gone the way of Pluto as a planet.
I still can't believe there no such thing as a brontosaurus... Gone the way of Pluto as a planet.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I dunno, this looks a lot like a brontosaurus...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/05/sc...pgtype=article

Btw, it's funny how life works. I was reading an article about caffeine and that was another story at the bottom. Then I read this post and go back and pull that up. Weird timing.
I'm still waiting for LEGO James Bond or LEGO Battlestar Galactica!
there will always be more lego games. Which I am happy for, always easy points.
I'm looking for leggo everything.. Why don't we get those Lego city games the Wii gets? I'd love to see Lego Friday the 13th or Lego Aliens, Lego Transformers or Lego Disney, Lego Jaws!! And you know we're getting Lego Star Wars episodes 7-9!! Oh Lego Sims city! Lego Madden!! And Lego NBA, yes!I just can't wait now!!
You can't forget Lego TMNT - I mean 1) They already have the toys and 2) there's plenty of material to work with: The original Eastman and Laird stories; the 1980s cartoons and related comics published by Archie Comics, including the Mighty Mutanimals; the various cartoon and Saturday morning shows since then; the various movies over the years, including the new Michael Bay movie.
there will always be new types of lego games

power rangers
simpsons
south park
hunger games
star trek
terminator
I dunno, this looks a lot like a brontosaurus...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/05/sc...pgtype=article

Btw, it's funny how life works. I was reading an article about caffeine and that was another story at the bottom. Then I read this post and go back and pull that up. Weird timing.
Nope, there never actually was a brontosaurus. It was actually the skeleton of an apatosaurus, but actually a MORE COMPLETE version of it. So, it was named as a second species, but, then other scientists realized they were the same dino, and since apatosaurus was found/named first, that is the one that stuck around.

(cool read: http://www.npr.org/2012/12/09/166665...r-even-existed)
Im not gonna lie this would, I know there is a lot of lego games but I forgive that due to the fact that their so easy to 100%, im currently replaying lego star wars the complete saga to get that on my record C:

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account