Mystery Badge VII has been seen on the site (Spoilers)

General Chat

New Mystery Badge to be found. Should populate quickly
New Mystery Badge to be found. Should populate quickly
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Funny because I've been looking for it for two damn days without any luck. I'm sure as usual it's right in front of me.
I've tried searching for "One" and "1" but that didn't help. If it's the #1 person on a leaderboard, I have no way of knowing which one... of course, that would also change, so it's unlikely that.
Yay! I just got it. I'm not 100% sure how I got it, but I have One heck of an idea.

Edit: Nope, I've tried to recreate it with a different account. I can't figure out how I did it.
Last edited 02-08-2017 at 08:44 PM by HyruleBalverine.
I'm getting grumpy looking for this one the last 2 days with Kaens...
Dvader83 posted:

So, is this one like the first few where one finds something on the site and clicks on it? Or like the more recent ones that use the search feature?
Yesterday 12:22
GTN Eric
GTN Eric posted:

It doesn't use the search feature. It's similar to the other recent Mystery Badges.
Yesterday 17:44
Hotdogmcgee
Hotdogmcgee posted:

the most recent Mystery Badge before this used the search feature, but this isn't like that

Yesterday 17:50
GTN Eric
GTN Eric posted:

You're right, it's actually a mix of requirements similar to Mystery Badge VI and Mystery Badge V.

Yesterday 17:53
Hotdogmcgee
Hotdogmcgee posted:

well that's just giving it away...
Yesterday 18:47
Dvader83 posted:

So, is this one like the first few where one finds something on the site and clicks on it? Or like the more recent ones that use the search feature?
Yesterday 12:22
GTN Eric
GTN Eric posted:

It doesn't use the search feature. It's similar to the other recent Mystery Badges.
Yesterday 17:44
Hotdogmcgee
Hotdogmcgee posted:

the most recent Mystery Badge before this used the search feature, but this isn't like that

Yesterday 17:50
GTN Eric
GTN Eric posted:

You're right, it's actually a mix of requirements similar to Mystery Badge VI and Mystery Badge V.

Yesterday 17:53
Hotdogmcgee
Hotdogmcgee posted:

well that's just giving it away...
Yesterday 18:47
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
You forgot the part where I posted https://www.gamertagnation.com/achie...evement-36540/
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
That's just mean.
I dropped another hint on when to unlock it somewhere off the site. And that not-so-subtle hint right there too.

Good luck!
I have given up on those badges. I totally suck on finding them Smile
Based on what I have deduced, I can't get one until I own a One and had won one achievement on a One...
Based on what I have deduced, I can't get one until I own a One and had won one achievement on a One...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Eric's test account didn't need any One achievements.

https://www.gamertagnation.com/members/tester/
Just when i thought I figured it out the last post told me I was waaaay off.....so like cartman says...screw you guys, I'm going home...Smile
Eric's test account didn't need any One achievements.

https://www.gamertagnation.com/members/tester/
The plot thickens... Must not be the One you are looking for...
I misunderstood one of the requirements. I now have it. Interesting.
Define "quickly"
Quickly now will be like wildfire since the posts have basically given it away
Quickly now will be like wildfire since the posts have basically given it away
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
I think it was more pointing out Eric's offsite clue that was much better than the vague things in this thread. I don't think anything in this thread added anything that wasn't already obvious from the badge artwork and description.
Any clue(s) to help narrow down where to find it?
Any clue(s) to help narrow down where to find it?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
It would be more important to know the "when". There's a club Eric has that could give you that info, if you can find it.
I have the when figured out, but have too many possible locations to search through.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account