Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi everyone,

Excited to be a part of this community. I'm not sure how I haven't come across GTN before with what a solid site it is. I'm on XboxAchievements.com, TrueAchievements, MetaGamerScore, Exophase, Playstationtrophies.org, TrueTrophies, and PSNProfiles, so now I'm left to wonder what other great sites are out there that I just haven't found yet!

I don't have the highest gamerscore, but I try to make my completion percentage my crown jewel. I'm sitting somewhere in the 85% range across both platforms, and I'm always checking out pages like these for tips on how to finally unlock some of those old achievements that I've just never been able to check off.

On a different note, how long does it generally take for all of a person's games to sync? My most recent 3 games seemed to sync to the site right away, but it's been almost a day now and nothing else seems to be syncing up.
Welcome to the site. It can take up to 48 hours for everything to sync.
Got it, thanks for the info! Just seemed strange that it was 3 and then stopped cold rather than a steady stream.
Welcome to the site!!! This is an awesome community and glad you have joined us. I am super impressed by the completion percentage - keep it up!
Welcome aboard.

Really want to learn more on the site, try to unlock the badges the site has. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account