× 11 (36.67%) Zer0 the Assassin?

× 5 (16.67%) Gaige the Mechromancer?

× 5 (16.67%) Maya the Siren?

× 4 (13.33%) Krieg the Psycho?

• Added 08-26-2013 05:06 AM
  • 30 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
  • Votes are public
Do you? What is your favorite aspect? Who do you play as? What is your set up?
I'm a pretty good sniper in most games, so I go with Zero even though I enjoy every class. My build for him allows me to do both sniping and melee easily.
Hey Porsche, have you done the dlc yet? I need to do it all still
I need to do all the DLC except for Tiny Tina. I did that with Croak and Jrod
Sith, I am 100% achievement wise, and ALWAYS willing to play and help a brother out. This is #2 on my list of all time faves. #1 is and will always be Castevania: SotN.

It makes me kinda happy that no one likes Axton. I played him to level 30 or so, and got bored with him. I play Assassin to max, all the others til I get bored with em in both B-Lands titles.
This game is the nro 1 coop for sure. Im Krieg and just love to rush thr masses aaaassrrrrrggh MEATBICYCLE!
I've barely started this, I'm going with the assassin because he was my last character in the first one, but the new classes kinda intrigue me..
This game is the nro 1 coop for sure. Im Krieg and just love to rush thr masses aaaassrrrrrggh MEATBICYCLE!
Originally Posted by Manalishi
I play with Zer0, only because I love that slinky secret slice you up from behind super move he does. Nothing better than going silent, sneak up on a badass and slice him clean in one hit. Big Grin
I played as Maya the Siren in my first playthrough. I'm not much for shooters, so I thought Maya would be a nice change of pace. My 2nd playthrough (which I never completed) was with Axton the Commando.
i played with the gunzerker most of the time but i do have lvl 73 on all 6 characthers n i also finished all 3 playthroughs with all 6 i have roughly 400 to 500 hours in this game my 2nd fav game next to fallout
I chose zero on my first playthrough dunno why maybe it was the awesome cutscene or the fact I like playing as a sniper who knows, my first impressions were "OMG AWESOMENESS" until on my third playthrough I started struggling with him, maybe I needed to respec or get better weapons either way I started to get annoyed with him I couldn't stay at long range long enough to do real damage as the npcs would gang rush me and insane damage and you cant stay in melee range in later levels as you drop like a fly in comparison to krieg whos skill tree is focused on melee damage and might I add "OMG AWESOMNESS" so I had bought the dlcs and started with gaige and found that she copes better in later levels, certainly helps with the tank of a sidekick and I found you can mix the skill trees better and still get many benefits unlike zero, I have got gaige to 58 now and she is only just struggling but I think I need to re-farm all those boss battles for some better levelled legends as mine are still 50.
another character I have got to 50 is kreig,now he is fun as long as you are confident in his abilities, I mean whats cooler that growing a massive arm and whacking your opopnents to death with a giant axe doing up to 900k damage at level 50!! here it comes again ..."OMG AWESOOOOOOMNESSSSS"
as you canguess my favourites must be gaige and kreig I havnt levelled any other characters higher than 26, if anyone feels like joining a game with me feel free to add me im on pretty much every day.
any advice or opinions are welcome, hope my opinions help someone.
To be honest, I am surprised with all the people who chose Assassin. I played with him all the way through and my buddies always mocked me how Assassin is terrible. His powers are extremely underrated.
To be honest, I am surprised with all the people who chose Assassin. I played with him all the way through and my buddies always mocked me how Assassin is terrible. His powers are extremely underrated.
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE leo129
No no, you;ve got to know how to use him. I love mine and after tweaking and respecing, I have found an awesome character that keeps up or surpasses higher level friends.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account