What I do in GTA 4 when I'm bored

Grand Theft Auto IV

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

So this was definitely a good read. Someone on the GameFAQ discussion board has posted a short story as to what they do when they're bored in GTA IV. So as not to give anything away, I'll go ahead and link ya. Check it out here.
I read every post on that, all 17 pages of them.

I now declare that all of the members of GameFaq's forums are phenomenal idiots and deserve to be shot.
Last edited 08-03-2008 at 04:38 PM by The Archanist. Reason: Bad Grammer... I suck.
Of course they are...Game FAQs is a part of Gamespot...and we know what they're like!

Oh and contrary to popular belief that guy shouldn't write a book.
Has anyone stopped playing GTA? It just kind of got boring for me after the 10000th kill fest. I'm not sure if its because ive been playing solidly since GTA3 back in the day but it kind of lost its spark after the story and phone missions. Dont know why though because terrorist hunt on Vegas 1 that ive had since launch in 2006 is still going strrong.
I stopped playing it for awhile simply because I was trying to keep everything up to date around here. I have intentions to start playing it again but with all of the big summer releases, it's hard for me to get back into it again. For me, I found online much more exciting since I finished story mode.
it just came up in conversation once that all my friends had stof theres no DLC news soon i might trade it in.
Considering the DLC that should be being released for GTA:IV (a new island I think, exclusive to the Xbox 360 because of Microsoft paying Rockstar a huge amount of money) sometime soon, I'd probably wait it out until it's released. Although, they're going to stick a huge amount of MS Points on the download, I'm betting at around 5/6k or greater.
Both consoles are getting something i think. But that aside if the price is too hight i wouldnt get it. it would last less than a wek before the realisation that it just isnt fun anymore kicks in. Its a great game it just didnt last that long....like 99.9% of other games this console generation.
IT looked good when I tried it a couple times, but I may just stick with Elder Scrolls if I want an interactive and alive world...

I'm not comparing the two, but it's my personal choice (and one I'm faced with tomorrow: Get GTA4 or Oblivion GotY). Yeah. I'm gonna go with Oblivion for now, as I Never get bored of it.
I put in GTA4 with my new headphones and i actually enjoyed it. All the sounds were so much richer and immersive. thank goodness for that long cable.
I put in GTA4 with my new headphones and i actually enjoyed it. All the sounds were so much richer and immersive. thank goodness for that long cable.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
I haven't tried that actually. I have been using surround sound with GTAIV and it's not too shabby but I can imagine headphones being even better. I'll be gaming with headphones pretty soon since I'll be living without any surround sound for a month or so. Frown
Amazon.com: SteelSeries Siberia Full-Size Headset (White): Video Games

these are the ones i have. Amazon had quite a few variables but i can get the exact link to mine if you want (on a uk site). but these were well worth the price.
We both plummet to bottom and die instantaneously. They will never know who killed John, or the cab driver Shafeeq. They will never find the body of Sara or Niko Bellic. The ocean mixed with gasoline fueled fire will ruin any traces of either of our pasts or future. Love it.
I read every post on that, all 17 pages of them.

I now declare that all of the members of GameFaq's forums are phenomenal idiots and deserve to be shot.
Originally Posted by The Archanist
I agree with you. That was lame.
if it was an original piece of writing it wouldn't have been half bad but the fact he used GTA just sapped all the goodness out.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account