Had A Drink, Now...L.A. Noire!

L.A. Noire (Xbox 360)

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

There was a thread here somewhere that was titled" Do You Play L.A. Noire Drunk", Or something close to that. I believe it was started by Eaglet. Anywho, Im about to do the last case for the Vice Desk. Funny thing is, Ive been playing this game for a several weeks, But have yet to have a drink when playing. That is until now. For the past 4 hours, I have been consuming some beer,In my room, And now ladies and gentlemen, Its time to play. Time to play L.A. Noire. I feel I will be more in tune with the faking P.O.I., Or be more willing to find more clues and stuff. We'll see. Cheers!
That's awesome. I actually just bought the game, but haven't had time to sit down and play it yet.

Also, here's a link to the thread you were talking about: http://www.gamertagnation.com/l-noir...lly-drunk.html
Hey there Eric. An interesting game this one. Satisfying when you got some good leads and your right into it and stuff. I've closed 14 detective based cases, And have a 3.3/5 Star rating AVG. I've blown a few cases, But overall, Have enjoyed the game to its fullest. Thanks for that link...I was wondering where I read that. Thanks again Eric!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account