Warframe on X1

Gaming Chat

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you or do you plan to play Warframe?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 18 (33.96%) Yup, I love to Ninja stuff

× 16 (30.19%) Nah, I prefer pirates

× 19 (35.85%) Maybe, but Destiny is out Tuesday!

• Added 09-06-2014 10:47 AM
  • 53 votes
If you know what this game is then you know it is a blast. The best part about it? It's free! So, if you are playing and need another Space Ninja to do damage with, look for me in the world.
I love Ninja
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
I bet you do =) Do you play Warframe?
can this game be completed before Tuesday?
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I thought I saw somebody say maybe Tuesday, sometime in 2015...
can this game be completed before Tuesday?
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
With a lot of dedication, teamwork, and real money...maybe.
haven't started it yet. Waiting to see how much real money will be needed to complete it.
haven't started it yet. Waiting to see how much real money will be needed to complete it.
Originally Posted by FAR QZ
None, just a big grind otherwise.
What kind of game is it? Shooter, Action, Adventure, Worker Placement, Deck Builder, Sandbox, Stealth, Territory Control, Economic, City Builder, Simulation...
It is a 3rd person shooter, 4 player online Co Op, action, adventure, slicing, dicing, havoc causing, space ninja, best customization on any game in the past 5 years (approx), rootin and tootin, katana wielding, ninja star throwing...you get the picture. Basically, for a free game...it is one of the best titles you can play on the X1. Graphics are amazing, gameplay is smooth and fun. The only downside...the servers are so full right now there are some disconnection issues. If Destiny wasn't coming out on Tuesday, I would play this game until my eyes fell out.
None, just a big grind otherwise.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
do you know how long of a grind?
I play this game on PS4. Don't really want to play this game again.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account