Happy Thanksgiving

General Chat

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello my GTN family i just stopped in to wish every one a Happy Thanksgiving dont eat too much turkey lol Be Blessed and Be safe.
Hey, that's great! Happy Thanksgiving to you! I get to play host for the first time. We just bought our house in July and everyone want's to come and see and eat and be thankful together. I am thankful for it and for family.

What are your plans?
I just want to see SF lose to Seattle. Not just because I'm a Seahawks fan, but because my boss is a 49ers fan. Lol
We don't celebrate it here... but could always use the Black Friday xbox sale lol.
Happ thanksgiving day from a fellow Canadian to everyone.
Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate it. To those that don't, go celebrate anyway, its a good excuse to get your family and friends together.. Be careful not to pill anything on that new rug in your new house Porche.. I'll be making my world famous fruit salad and hosting the GF family.. well most are gone now but anyway it was good.
Mmmmm, turkey.....

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate it. To those that don't, go celebrate anyway, its a good excuse to get your family and friends together.. Be careful not to pill anything on that new rug in your new house Porche.. I'll be making my world famous fruit salad and hosting the GF family.. well most are gone now but anyway it was good.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Lol thanks brother! Maybe next year we should meet up and have a big ole gathering!

And the new carpet did get spilled on - but it's okay, I'm doing a hardwood floor replacement in the spring Smile
Now that its after Thanksgiving you know what that means...

Leftover Turkey Sandwiches!!!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account