Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello everyone, I'm Lee. I enjoy achievement hunting, I'm a member of 360V. I mainly stayed in the background there and checked the challenges, I plan to be more active on this site. I thought it got a bit quiet over there lol and I saw the post recently about people moving to this site. I liked the gamer score challenges and badge collecting there and see you do that here too. I thought I would join everyone over here and meet new people too. It looks like a really nice site.

I have been gaming a long time since I was a kid on space invaders on an old computer. Really got into gaming when I got a SEGA Megadrive (Genesis in USA) and Sonic. Then I got - PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, X360 and then now Xbox one. My favorite single player game is FFVII and first game I played online was Halo 2 that was awesome spent so much time on that game. I like most genres, Shooters and RPG's are probably my favorite.

I like Anime and Japanese culture, gaming obviously lol, Football (soccer), and movies. Currently I've been playing a lot of Destiny (looking forward to DLC) and a game called Onigiri, a Japanese RPG that I got free from the Japanese market place.

Sorry if that was too long of an introduction lol. Anyway nice to meet you all.
Welcome to the site!

How was Asura's Wrath? I've heard it is a hidden gem and I want to play it. I actually want to own a hard copy because the box art is excellent.

I am surprised that you haven't completed Blue Dragon. It's a hidden gem also. I have achieved everything on my old account. Now that I own the disc instead of having a borrowed copy from Gamefly I plan on completing it again. It's that fun.

Did you like Final Fantasy XIII? I bought a hard copy from Gamestop recently and I'm yet to play it. I've played most of the Final Fantasy games before.. I opened and almost completed Final Fantasy 3 on the SNES prior to having to rewrap the gift in order to act like nothing happened on Christmas - they weren't fooled. I didn't get much time to spend on VII because I was n High School and fighting and girls were my addiction more than gaming is now. I loved FFX. Rikku is still one of my favorite girls in gaming. Now I need to try XIII.

How hard was it to gain all the achievements in Lost Odyssey? I purchased that also a few weeks ago. I must have been on a RPG, or rather JRPG kick. I'm a little hesitant to begin until I know how to acquire everything but I am looking forward to it.

I was really wanting to buy Naruto: Rise of the Ninja. Do you think it's worth the money?

I'm glad you completed Sleeping Dogs. In my opinion it is the absolute best open world game. I have all the achievements on my old account, on my Steam account, and now on this account. GTA and Saint's Row will never be able to compete in my opinion.

Because you are into the Japanese gaming style I would recommend Costume Quest. It's childish, but it's developed by Double Fine which is an excellent company. It has nothing to do with the Japanese culture, but the combat is JRPG style and is incredibly fun.
Thanks guys. Yeah Infected Stray, Asura's Wrath is good fun. Kind of like a hack and slash/beat em up mixed with an anime. It's def worth a play. Lost Odyssey is one of my favorite RPG's from 360 it's very good. The acv's can take a while to get, I think the only one that was a pain was the open every chest one. Might be worth following a guide for that acv.

Naruto Rise of a Ninja is good, it's a lot better if your a fan of the show. A nice beat em up/rpg lite mixed with anime. FFXIII I need to go back to playing that and blue dragon I got distracted by other games and didn't go back to them. Sleeping Dogs was great, "your not a whole man unless you eat a meat bun" lol.

I also enjoy western RPG's, love Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls series, Fallout series, Dragon Age and Diablo 3 ultimate edition.

I will have to check out Costume Quest. Built up a pretty big back log of X1 games now, especially after buying a lot in the sales. Also have a massive 360 back log lol.
Welcome to GTN, Cloud! I used to run a Final Fantasy website back in the day. Always cool to have another Final Fantasy fan here!
Welcome to GTN, Cloud! I used to run a Final Fantasy website back in the day. Always cool to have another Final Fantasy fan here!
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thanks, thats cool I used to like looking at those sites checking out all the fan art and stuff. I lost a lot of time to FFVII, loads of run throughs that game.
Welcome to GTN, 3V brother! Sucks to see that site go south, but glad you're here.
Welcome to GTN, 3V brother! Sucks to see that site go south, but glad you're here.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Cheers, yeah it was a good site. The monthly/yearly challenges with comments at the side were cool. It's a shame, but at least there is a good site to move onto.
Welcome to the Nation, always glad to see new members and ones that want to be active as well!! Hopefully we don't disappoint. That by no means was to long of a intro, the more info the better..so what was you bank account number...lol. J/k. If you have any questions and or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions, in threads or wherever. Our community I extremely helpful and pretty damn smart, I learn from them all the time..
Cloud, I don't own an X1 yet, but I think that Costume Quest 2 is on there. If you ever finish your backlog and need something to tide you over until the next sales explosion check it out.

Thanks for the heads up on the games I asked about.
Welcome Cloud! We took slightly different paths, I was a Nintendo instead of Sega guy, but we both ended up on Xbox with a love for RPGs so you can't be too bad Wink
Yeah Infected Stray, I think it came out around Halloween. Fingers crossed it turns up in the Christmas or January sale if MS do one.

I did play a few Nintendo games Kaens. I played Mario Kart on SNES at a friends house and Mario 64 and Golden Eye when he got N64. I bought a Gamecube but didn't buy many games for it. Played some good games on it though - Luigi's Mansion, Zelda Windwaker and Mario Sunshine (Hope I got the titles right.) Oh yeah I had a gameboy and got Pokemon Red when I was at school, that game was awesome.
Yeah Infected Stray, I think it came out around Halloween. Fingers crossed it turns up in the Christmas or January sale if MS do one.

I did play a few Nintendo games Kaens. I played Mario Kart on SNES at a friends house and Mario 64 and Golden Eye when he got N64. I bought a Gamecube but didn't buy many games for it. Played some good games on it though - Luigi's Mansion, Zelda Windwaker and Mario Sunshine (Hope I got the titles right.) Oh yeah I had a gameboy and got Pokemon Red when I was at school, that game was awesome.
Originally Posted by Cloud
You named some great Gamecube games there, looks like you played the right ones Wink Pokemon Red was awesome, but I think you just dated yourself. I was going to ask you if you qualified to join my 40+ leaderboard, but now I suspect you are early 30s and not old enough yet :hugegrin:
You named some great Gamecube games there, looks like you played the right ones Wink Pokemon Red was awesome, but I think you just dated yourself. I was going to ask you if you qualified to join my 40+ leaderboard, but now I suspect you are early 30s and not old enough yet :hugegrin:
Originally Posted by Kaens
Good guess, pretty close. I'm 29, 30 at the weekend.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account