So who is getting the Witcher?

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you getting the Witcher 3?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 4 (10.26%) Yes, already bought it

× 2 (5.13%) Probably....

× 8 (20.51%) Waiting for the first patch/price decrease

× 17 (43.59%) Have you seen my backlog?!

× 8 (20.51%) Nope

• Added 05-14-2015 07:43 PM
  • 39 votes
So, I don't know why I really want to play it, but this game looks amazing... Who's getting it, does this entry seem more enticing?
I want this one big time, but I'll wait for the price decrease since it's just going to hit the backlog anyways.
Ive been trying to get witcher 2 to download on the 360 but it keeps giving me an error... I want to play witcher 2 before I play 3.
this game looks good and should be a lot of fun. But I will wait for the price to come down or a GOTY edition to come out
I couldn't get into witcher 2 so I don't feel too bad about giving this one a miss.
I want to play witcher 2 before I play 3.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Ditto, so if I buy the game it will only go to the backlog
this game looks good and should be a lot of fun. But I will wait for the price to come down or a GOTY edition to come out
Originally Posted by FAR QZ
Exactly this.. I keep getting screwed, even if I wait for the price to come down, invariably there is always a GOY, Complete, Definitive or Ultimate Edition that ends up coming out. Well at least on the Triple A games mostly and this looks like it's going to be one of those games and the track record, they already have a Enhanced Edition available so this will probably get something like that.
buying it this weekend, this is one of the games that made me want a One and Ive waited a long time for it, the other one I really want was just delayed again till 2016. Digital discount for pre order is nice to
Exactly this.. I keep getting screwed, even if I wait for the price to come down, invariably there is always a GOY, Complete, Definitive or Ultimate Edition that ends up coming out. Well at least on the Triple A games mostly and this looks like it's going to be one of those games and the track record, they already have a Enhanced Edition available so this will probably get something like that.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yeah, that's a problem, depends if you want to play it now or later... Such as Shadow of Mordor, it has a $49.99 price, might be a decent deal with the DLC.
Definitely getting it,

While i didn't like the combat from part 2, they definitely improved on it with the third game.

Still got those 3 versions of part 2 to do, if i can get off AC3 and Watch Dogs, i'm doing one version this weekend.
For sure I'm getting it. Even considering buying the season pass, which is saying something as I never buy DLC.
Have you seen my backlog?! Smile
Originally Posted by Musquito
I'm so behind I haven't even started the first one yet!!! Big Grin
I'm so behind I haven't even started the first one yet!!! Big Grin
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I quote that. I do not even know if we got the previous ones.
Was supposed to come out via Games On Demand prior to part 2 coming out, CD Projeck cancelled in in the middle of development.
Was supposed to come out via Games On Demand prior to part 2 coming out, CD Projeck cancelled in in the middle of development.
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Well with the way they were talking about this one I'm surprised it actually came out. I wonder if we're missing anything.
Well with the way they were talking about this one I'm surprised it actually came out. I wonder if we're missing anything.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I bought and played the GOG version when it first came out and while the story was good, the combat sucked, it's rumored that was the reason why it was cancelled on the Xbox, part 2 combat was improved but people still didn't like it, i saw on Twitch that part 3 was way better.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account