Gamerscore Alliance - Season 1

General Chat

I set myself a target of hitting 60,000GS this year so this should help me Smile

EDIT: Guess I hit that...roll on 70k haha
I have a feeling diesel you may be in for a surprise how much a few of these teams will be capable of in a 3 month period. If this ran during the final few weeks of GTASC then it would even be more. I think you need over 100k as a team to win this. Probably closer to 120k
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Yeah some people take these things quite seriously. Like the guy who put up 110k in the 6 week GSL last year. Don't think he gets out much. >_>

http://www.xboxachievements.com/gsl/
Yeah some people take these things quite seriously. Like the guy who put up 110k in the 6 week GSL last year. Don't think he gets out much. >_>
Originally Posted by RedmptionDenied
Hey, I've met that guy! I can confirm he at least gets out once a year to a little event in Terre Haute. This year, he got some nifty Rocket League achievements.
Hey, I've met that guy! I can confirm he at least gets out once a year to a little event in Terre Haute. This year, he got some nifty Rocket League achievements.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I can confirm this.
Scoreboard Feature Update #1:

Scoreboard is now setup to rank the teams from highest scoring to lowest scoring. So, you know who is "winning" - and allows for your own definition of winning.

Teams are also ranked internally by members sorted descending, so, highest scoring team member is on top.

Also, each gamer will display what percentage of their starting score that they have earned during the competition, rounded up to 4 decimal places (showing all four decimal places, for formatting and display purposes). This is actual percentage, so, 0.5000% is 1/2 or a percent, or 0.005 is written in traditional decimal form.

Let's see what else I add tonight...

*EDIT* - Went ahead and completed the next planned updates.
Last edited 08-02-2016 at 03:46 AM by futiles.
I can confirm this.
Originally Posted by Giant Hunger
you guys are harsh on people lol why
Originally Posted by andyboyishere
Didn't mean to come across as harsh, and was only stating that it was a factual statement.
Looks like there are some issues with the tracker showing 152k points in one day for one of the participants. Although it would be amazing that this could happen, I think it is a capture error or something.
Originally Posted by andyboyishere
Who is being harsh? Redmption is talking about himself when he says the guy who scored 110K in GSL has no life.

Hotdog says he has some life, because we see him at Achievement Fest each year, and that he even got Rocket League achievements.

Giant Hunger confirmed this happening.

Looks like there are some issues with the tracker showing 152k points in one day for one of the participants. Although it would be amazing that this could happen, I think it is a capture error or something.
Originally Posted by Giant Hunger
Looks like it corrected itself. Let me know if it ever persists for more than 5 minutes. Basically, does it not correct itself at the next update.
Who is being harsh? Redmption is talking about himself when he says the guy who scored 110K in GSL has no life.

Hotdog says he has some life, because we see him at Achievement Fest each year, and that he even got Rocket League achievements.

Giant Hunger confirmed this happening.

Looks like it corrected itself. Let me know if it ever persists for more than 5 minutes. Basically, does it not correct itself at the next update.
Originally Posted by futiles
i see did not know
Lots of gamers ore being earned.....just not from me Frown I got new Xbox Update and minus demo's etc I have about 80 games to play so hopefully soon gamer score will increase.
Mine says 357 games installed. But I am starting to run out space on my 3TB hard drive.
An odd 300 games to start and try to finish. And that's on top of the hundreds of games I've already played. No idea how much GS I'll be getting. Got a couple of weeks of free time coming up.
The Ghosts Achievement Team are currently running away with this competition. Who will be the first team to topple them?
It's madness, the pace Keans and myself have put ourselves on to keep us at a tie score....madness I tell you,madness!!!
It's madness, the pace Keans and myself have put ourselves on to keep us at a tie score....madness I tell you,madness!!!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I know. We have all tried to keep up with you guys, but we truly didn't stand a chance. It's so exiting that we get to see you two gods battle it out.
Lots of gamerscore being earned.....just not from me .
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Me neither, my central air is not working (again) and it's too damn hot to sit out there and play...so my gaming right now is from like 7:30am-9:30am...
Mine says 357 games installed. But I am starting to run out space on my 3TB hard drive.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
I've got my 5tb hooked up and I've got 750gig left, the amount of games is disgusting. Just don't tell the wife. I'll update the number of games owned when the x1 update hits me.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Just think of the Pokemon he's caught though.
I just checked - we're in last place. Right where we belong Wink lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account