[2022] Just Completed (Insert Game Name)

Gaming Chat

Dead Island Definitive Edition

Finally got around to grinding out the last 2 achievements I needed.
Now I can start Escape Dead Island, then Riptide Definitive Edition, then DI2 once it comes out.

Dead Island completion #2
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition
GTA: SA Definitive Edition. 51 hours well spent!
Originally Posted by jeffmomm
Nice, I am working on this one as well. So many expansions, I am not even looking at them till I get the base game done.
- Gotham Knights
- Re: Verse
- Bunch of EpicX games
2urvive. Terrible name, ok game.
Trophy. And a bit more to hit ten character minimum.
Nice, I am working on this one as well. So many expansions, I am not even looking at them till I get the base game done.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I would recommend focusing on the base zones and completing those story lines, then moving onto the DLC zones. I wouldn't necessarily focus on the entire base game, because some things will happen as you progress in the DLC zones, or will be easier at a higher level. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Tinytopia Windows 2nd person to complete this
#337 - Tales From the Borderlands: Episode 1 (feels weird to treat just episode 1 as the base game and then the other 4 episodes as DLC, but oh well. Telltale’s gonna Telltale.)
Last edited 11-15-2022 at 04:11 AM by thanatos8285.
#330 - Myst (I remembered this game being a lot longer - really shows how far games have come)
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
It is for a first time player. Not so much when you can remember the static puzzle solutions Big Grin

The first time I ever completed Risen - on the PS1 (with the PS1 Mouse, and 5CD swapping) no less - it took me on and off a year of playing.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account