Jigsaws, anyone?

General Chat

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Does anyone here like jigsaws? (The puzzles, not the tool used to create them ;-))

I find them quite a relaxing distraction when needed. Done a few over the last few weeks. I find 500 pieces is just right - can be completed in two afternoons, then cleared away.

My recent ones:

On occasion I do them, I have few old 1000 piece ones. Last one I did was one with my niece from some youtube artist she liked. It was harder then it looked as piece that really did not go together would fit perfectly so on the back they had letters of the alphabet printed to confirm they were meant to fit.

The image is not showing up so here is the link to the image.
I bought my wife a nice puzzle table topper for Christmas last year. We have been enjoying mystery puzzles lately.
How many times have you been missing a puzzle piece?

I bought my wife an official Florida Gator football stadium puzzle. We were putting it together with her mom and then we were going to frame it. We got to the end only to realize that there were 2 pieces missing. The puzzle was never moved from that location and no chance the dog ate a piece. I wasn't very happy because it was at least $20 for it. That was the last puzzle I ever did.
How many times have you been missing a puzzle piece?

I bought my wife an official Florida Gator football stadium puzzle. We were putting it together with her mom and then we were going to frame it. We got to the end only to realize that there were 2 pieces missing. The puzzle was never moved from that location and no chance the dog ate a piece. I wasn't very happy because it was at least $20 for it. That was the last puzzle I ever did.
Originally Posted by Kaiteh
Oof, that's rough! I've been lucky so far to have not had any missing pieces - not too bad, especially as the last two we finished (the scenic ones in the photos) were from a charity shop, second hand!
Oof, that's rough! I've been lucky so far to have not had any missing pieces - not too bad, especially as the last two we finished (the scenic ones in the photos) were from a charity shop, second hand!
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
Well that's great to hear. Maybe I will do another one soon. Very nice activity to do with my wife too.
Yeah, that's what we do Smile
Well that's great to hear. Maybe I will do another one soon. Very nice activity to do with my wife too.
Originally Posted by Kaiteh

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account