Zombie In PJ's first of many EVENTS and COMPS...SIGN UP!

Gaming Chat

Found 29 posts - Go to Last Post

Does this type of event interest you?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 39 (76.47%) Yes, I just love to compete!

× 12 (23.53%) No, I hate playing games I normally wouldn't play =(

• Added 08-02-2014 07:24 AM
  • 51 votes
Gamers! This is your first challenge, if you choose to accept it. I have chosen a list of games, that were FREE to download (I hope you did) that are detailed below. Your challenge is to FINISH THEM! That's right, you must look at the list and decide if you are up for the challenge. If you aren't...that's cool, go back to the easy life =) but if you are...let's go!

Integrity: If you know you have completed all these games (good on you as some of them suck) don't signup, that wouldn't be quite fair, would it? If you have finished most of them, but still lack a few, that's fair game, the others just need to work harder.

I take into account that not everyone has an XBOX One, so there are two lists. When you decide to compete you will say, in this thread, "I accept your challenge on <insert your console choice here>"

I will then mark you down, then when you finish that list...post to the thread. Enjoy the competition and use your friends and the community for any multiplayer you need. It isn't going to be a walk in the park, but it should pull you out of your comfort zone and make you play a game you might not have played before.

rules: Finish the list you choose (DLC not required, unless it was free) cheating will not be tolerated. Play your games on your gamertag. If it seems sneaky, it probably is, don't do it.

Copy the games list you have chosen and post percentage completed on each game, then post here with your signup.

Prizes: Winner will get a $50 MS Gift card (pretty sweet) but wait..that's not all. You will also receive a brand new shiny badge that is being developed by GTN founder...Eric, for my events.

So, does this all sound like something you are interested in taking on? If so...let's go!

Xbox 360 “Free games”
Sleeping Dogs
Dead Island
Hitman: Absolution
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Charlie Murder
Battleblock Theater
Motocross Madness

XBOX ONE "free games"

Halo: Spartan Assault
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Crimson Dragon
Strike Suit Zero
Battleblock Theater
Dead Island
Sleeping Dogs
Last edited 08-02-2014 at 07:37 AM by Zombie In PJs.
Before anyone states, "wait, Dead island/sleeping dogs etc" is not on XBOX One...I am simply assuming you have a 360 and can still access these titles. Xbox one doesn't have nearly as many free games as 360, so I had to work a balance. Thanks for understanding.
Thanks for keeping in mind the non-xbone users as myself. I will obviously choose the 360 list:

Xbox 360 “Free games”
Sleeping Dogs (0%)
Dead Island (0%)
Hitman: Absolution (0%)
Dust: An Elysian Tail (81%)
Charlie Murder (0%)
Battleblock Theater (0%)
Motocross Madness (0%)

I have no lofty ambitions of finishing this list, I'm here for funsies
Thanks for keeping in mind the non-xbone users as myself. I will obviously choose the 360 list:

Xbox 360 “Free games”
Sleeping Dogs (0%)
Dead Island (0%)
Dust: An Elysian Tail (81%)
Charlie Murder (0%)
Battleblock Theater (0%)
Motocross Madness (0%)

I have no lofty ambitions of finishing this list, I'm here for funsies
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I'm glad you're here! Have funsies!
I accept your challenge on <The Xbox 360>

Sleeping Dogs (0%)
Dead Island (0%)
Dust: An Elysian Tail (0%)
Charlie Murder (0%)
Battleblock Theater (0%)
Motocross Madness (0%)
I accept your challenge on <The Xbox 360>

Sleeping Dogs (0%)
Dead Island (0%)
Dust: An Elysian Tail (0%)
Charlie Murder (0%)
Battleblock Theater (0%)
Motocross Madness (0%)
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
You're on Marv =)
So, the challenge is to finish all of the games from one of those lists?
So, the challenge is to finish all of the games from one of those lists?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yup, understanding the X1 has a couple 360 free games for balance.
Is this full completion 100% only count or are you taking down people's completion % because it's going to be an overall completion % increase? (meaning the actual completion doesn't matter, just how much you get done).
Is this full completion 100% only count or are you taking down people's completion % because it's going to be an overall completion % increase? (meaning the actual completion doesn't matter, just how much you get done).
Originally Posted by Kaens
Having everyone put percentages so they know where they stack against the pack, so they can make an informed decision.
I think he wants us to actually complete all of those games. Maybe not be a competition for us Kaens.
I think he wants us to actually complete all of those games. Maybe not be a competition for us Kaens.
If you've completed some, it doesn't matter. If you've completed all of them, then of course you can't join lol
Yeah, I love competitions, but I can't dedicate myself to completions. This one's not for me. Good luck to everyone else though!
Yeah, I love competitions, but I can't dedicate myself to completions. This one's not for me. Good luck to everyone else though!
There will be plenty more, don't worry.
I accept your challenge on Xbox One

Halo: Spartan Assault (0%)
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood (0%)
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (0%)
Crimson Dragon (0%)
Strike Suit Zero (0%)
Battleblock Theater (0%)
Dead Island (57%)
Sleeping Dogs (100%)
I accept your challenge on Xbox One

Halo: Spartan Assault (0%)
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood (0%)
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (0%)
Crimson Dragon (0%)
Strike Suit Zero (0%)
Battleblock Theater (0%)
Dead Island (57%)
Sleeping Dogs (100%)
Originally Posted by acaraba2
You are on! Good luck!
Maybe the next one for me, I'm missing a bunch of those games (I let Gold account run out for a few months).
Maybe the next one for me, I'm missing a bunch of those games (I let Gold account run out for a few months).
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
There will be another one starting this month. It will be better suited to the "achievement hunter" rather than the "completionist" so stay tuned.
I'll play along on the One, I always favor participation even if I have no intentions of winning..

Halo: Spartan Assault (64%)
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood (12%)
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (10%)
Crimson Dragon (13%)
Strike Suit Zero (0)
Battleblock Theater (0)
Dead Island (82%)
Sleeping Dogs (6%)
I'll play along on the One, I always favor participation even if I have no intentions of winning..

Halo: Spartan Assault (64%)
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood (12%)
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (10%)
Crimson Dragon (13%)
Strike Suit Zero (0)
Battleblock Theater (0)
Dead Island (82%)
Sleeping Dogs (6%)
You are good to go, thanks! You will enjoy the next one...most likely.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account