Monthly Achievement Competition with Prize

Gaming Chat

You lose points for spamming the forums and comments on people's profiles,
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
LOL

My posts are useful and i love my friends :-)
And not that third place matters, but I had 428 achievements.
Hello, Your classification is wrong

QuiCkz Ninja won 616 Achievements and 7 Challenges

Fshguy won 568 Achievements and 9 Challenges

Buckswana won 426 Achievements and 2 Challenges

And the Winner is....?!

Bye bye... :-)
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Third place Kaens

Kaens won 429 Achievements and 16 Challenges

not Buckswana

Sorry
Or you can wait and let the admin of the challenge post the winners....
Or you can wait and let the admin of the challenge post the winners....
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Sure :-) i wait
Just FYI. I wont update the winner till the week after the period ends,which will normally be the 1st weekend after the period.
Just FYI. I wont update the winner till the week after the period ends,which will normally be the 1st weekend after the period.
Originally Posted by acaraba2
Ok, Thanks
When a new challenge?
October will be the last month I will do this competition.

I just haven't found the time to visit this website as often, as I anticipated.

Winner for September is Quickz Ninja with 617 achievements.

I think you mean September will be the last month, and winner for August.....pehaps?

Ok, Thanks

I have sent you a pm

Do you mean that he is the winner for August?
I was in a competition here once, it's been so long I forgot what we were supposed to do. It was fun in the beginning though!
I was in a competition here once, it's been so long I forgot what we were supposed to do. It was fun in the beginning though!
Originally Posted by Kaens
I think the guy running it went to play Destiny and hasn't been seen since. That and he doesn't realize the other people are not really trying.
Can't wait next competition....
Do you mean that he is the winner for August?
Originally Posted by ozbundyboy
Look here

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...=&platformid=0

bye bye
I know I've been MIA, but I am going to clarify some confusion I caused.

1. First, yes I meant August Winner not September Winner.

2. I am going to keep it going since there is now a history for me to go back to.
Prizes for the future will be $10/month.

3. Prizes will be awarded by the end of the following month (Meaning September Winner will have their prize by October 31.)
I will PM and Post the Winner Here by the 7th of each month. Please do not message me about it unless It's after this date.
Do not PM asking when Prize will be awarded unless its passed the above cutoff.

4. I seen people applying to join the leaderboard, if you join after the 1st of the month , you will not be eligible for that month. Your App will remain pending until the last week of the month. Then I will accept them up until the 30th or 31st of the month, otherwise again it won't be done until the next opening.

BTW, I haven't play Destiny much but for 3 days after it launch, majority of my time was with Diablo and Now I moved on to playing me lots of FIFA, next will be Horizon.

I will do side challenge on September 30 - October 4th, the person who unlocks the most achievements in the Forza Series will win $5.
Unfortunately achievements won before this date won't count. Achievements must be unlocked online.

If your crazy and enjoy the series so much, I have another Side Challenge.
If you have all Forza Games completed by October 4th including Horizon 2, the winner will $20. (This is for the 1st person to accomplish this task), of course this challenge is mainly for people like myself that have already completed all Forza games already.

Games that will count toward this challenge:
Forza 2
Forza 3
Forza 4
Forza Horizon
Forza 5
Forza Horizon 2
Also, Guys I just like to let you know, how I handle things since it seems like from this forum people seems to think I go AWOL.

As I am running these competition, it comes out of my time to handle this.

I know people actually care about this , as they are putting in effort and there free time hoping to cash in a bit on there fun/hobby/etc.

I am here, I do read my messages, I do read this weekly, with the email update I received weekly.

If it something that needs to be address immediately, I will address it.
If its something that can wait, I will respond within 7 to 10 days.

Not to say this isn't important to some, but this is not going to be at the top of my priority list.
I've never failed to pay out prizes, you can ask some of the people on the leaderboards especially the members of AchievementHounds.com , I do sometimes go missing for 3 to 7 days.

I know this can be annoying, but I will answer questions and respond as quickly as possible. This is one reason why don't try for positions on sites as it requires serious commitment, and I appreciate the work they put in.
No worries, thanks for running this.
Just so you know, it wasn't you they were talking about playing Destiny. It was a small joke at Zombie's expense. Wink
No worries, thanks for running this.
Just so you know, it wasn't you they were talking about playing Destiny. It was a small joke at Zombie's expense. Wink
Originally Posted by Buckswana
I'd figure that, after reading the VINGO thread, but still wanted to post updated rules so new challengers would understand.

I normally handle these things when I feel motivated to just get things done, I am a serious procrastinator when its not the most important thing and I just wanted to let everyone know.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account