Monthly Achievement Competition with Prize

Gaming Chat

I think the guy running it went to play Destiny and hasn't been seen since. That and he doesn't realize the other people are not really trying.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I'm not NOT trying.
The Winner for September is
Cer3bra1Asassin

Since in the event of a tie I said Challenges would decide it
Cer3bra1Asassin had 13
Quickz Ninja had 7
The Winner for September is
Cer3bra1Asassin

Since in the event of a tie I said Challenges would decide it
Cer3bra1Asassin had 13
Quickz Ninja had 7
Originally Posted by acaraba2
Congrats to Cer3bra1Asassin
Congrats to Cer3bra1Asassin
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Looks like the the Ninja got taken out by the Assassin...there is irony here somewhere...
Random question, but how does this site pull achievements? I haven't been around for long, but it seems that a lot of stuff goes missing. For example, I completed transformers (dark spark) on XB1 and 360, but the site only registered the completion for one platform. Also, my total achievements for the month on here as of yesterday are 147 and TA had them as 209. I changed my time zone, but other than that, I don't know if there are any other settings I need to fiddle with. Any thoughts?
Random question, but how does this site pull achievements? I haven't been around for long, but it seems that a lot of stuff goes missing. For example, I completed transformers (dark spark) on XB1 and 360, but the site only registered the completion for one platform. Also, my total achievements for the month on here as of yesterday are 147 and TA had them as 209. I changed my time zone, but other than that, I don't know if there are any other settings I need to fiddle with. Any thoughts?
Originally Posted by paintballgirl
I am not exactly sure how the site calculates it. But the leaderboard is in eastern time. I normally check the top 5 to 8 people and compare to TA , use to do the xbox.com profile but since they change it, my only other way to verify is TA. if you have a discrepancy with the leaderboard at the end of the month, I have no problem verifying it.

Timezone for this leaderboard is Eastern , Just FYI, but that shouldn't affect achievements registering.
Originally Posted by paintballgirl
There appears to be a bug that is causing achievements to be missed, I'm going to start looking into this, this week.
Looks like the the Ninja got taken out by the Assassin...there is irony here somewhere...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
lol

:-)

Smile
I take it that I don't play enough because I calculated my achievments for October and only have 27. I have not joined this, was thinking of it though.
You know, I had the urge to enter again just a moment ago but I realized that I probably won't even go for achievements much next month as I'll be playing Halo and Call of Duty multiplayer more than anything. But I might enter just in case I decide to go for achievements also.
You know, I had the urge to enter again just a moment ago but I realized that I probably won't even go for achievements much next month as I'll be playing Halo and Call of Duty multiplayer more than anything. But I might enter just in case I decide to go for achievements also.
Originally Posted by Damnlag
Can't wait for new COD :-)
The winner for the month of October was Chunkeh Munkeh with 471 achievements.
Thought I was doing pretty well last month... Today I checked the leaderboard and saw the number of achievements... Damn acaraba! You did some work
I said I didn't think I'd have enough time to even get achievements last month, and still managed to get 103 achievements. One of my best months of achievement hunting.

Congrats to Chunkeh Munkeh!
I said I didn't think I'd have enough time to even get achievements last month, and still managed to get 103 achievements. One of my best months of achievement hunting.

Congrats to Chunkeh Munkeh!
Originally Posted by Damnlag
Every single achievement counts Smile

Looking at your recent games it seems that you pretty much only played quality games so that's always great. You haven't played crap like me haha
I am little behind updating this.

the winner for December was Chunkeh Munkeh with 419 achievements.

as stallion83 apply to join in the middle of the month so he did not qualify .

in the future anybody who applys during the month its going on will not be accepted until after the new period begins to restrict confusion.

I will message you next weekend with your code.

Also an update since February is a shorter month, I going to through out a small bonus if the winner has over 600 achievements in the month. The winner will receive a $15 code.
Also I going to add a new rule with this to ensure people are actually participating each month.

In order to claim your prize, you must post in this thread if you are in the top 3 at the end of the month. I have this thread sticky. It saves me time even though I can see the winner of who is actually seriously coming to this site often to check.

The post must occur by the 7th of the month, or the next person on the leaderboard will win the prize.
Claiming Feb 2016 Prize. Worth a shot anyway, lol
Claiming Feb 2016 Prize. Worth a shot anyway, lol
Originally Posted by SuperS0nicSam
I wonder if anyone even noticed this went away?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account