The Simpsons Tapped Out

Gaming Chat

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

I know its not a Windows friendly game, nor does it support achievements, but very so often a game like this comes around and intrigues me captivates me. I found out about this is through my GF and her daughter and my daughter all playing it. Now it all started when I was just helping them with some trivia and placement of stuff and before you know it I was accused of hogging the game...lol.. So I put on the saddest face I could muster and sulked out of the room.... But then returned when I realized my GF had an extra IPad that she had won at work! I simply asked of I could use it and create my own game...so now I'm on the early levels and was wondering if anyone else out there plays this and wants to be neighbors? If you do please let me.know and we can help each other out! Thanks!
I've been playing Tapped Out for a long time now, but have put it aside for Fallout Shelter lately. I still check on the game every now and then. My name on Tapped Out is xDaemon213
I've been playing Tapped Out for a long time now, but have put it aside for Fallout Shelter lately. I still check on the game every now and then. My name on Tapped Out is xDaemon213
Originally Posted by Daemon
Awesome! Found a few friends when I logged it into FB too so I'll definitely be adding you soon. Thanks!
I know its not a Windows friendly game, nor does it support achievements..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
What was the question? This is as far as I got... Wink
Originally Posted by Daemon
I am SO addicted to Fallout Shelter right now. I have 3 vaults with over 100 folks each in them - and haven't made a single microtransaction!

I gotta check this Tapped Out thing though - I am new to the Apple kingdom with the iPad we got a few months ago.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account