Want access to the Xbox One Dashboard Preview Program? Post Here

Xbox One / Series X|S

Hello,

If you would like an invite to get an exclusive first look at all the up and coming Xbox One dashboard updates?! Just post your Gamertag below.

** To get invited you MUST add me as friend on Xbox Live, you may later unfollow me after you've been accepted **

Gamertag:
QuiCkz Ninja

All invited Gamertags will not be accepted, and you will not get a message from XboxLive.
I remember this time when Porsche was going to give away money for people to be his followers.
I've seen this word for word posted up at a different website. I never posted my GT because A lot of people at the other website tend to phis for information. Now I'm not saying you will do that quick but I really don't see the point in sending a friend request to get into a preview program.
I've seen this word for word posted up at a different website. I never posted my GT because A lot of people at the other website tend to phis for information. Now I'm not saying you will do that quick but I really don't see the point in sending a friend request to get into a preview program.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
The Preview Program app on the X1 console REQUIRES someone be on your friendlist before you can send them an invite.

That being said, the invite process is not guaranteed, and can be very slow. (My alternate accounts took a while to get the invite, and one never did.)
The Preview Program app on the X1 console REQUIRES someone be on your friendlist before you can send them an invite.

That being said, the invite process is not guaranteed, and can be very slow. (My alternate accounts took a while to get the invite, and one never did.)
Originally Posted by futiles
Ah, I see. That makes sense now. How long before everybody is in the preview program? I'm guessing they're not getting the numbers they want for people yet. I've been invited, I'm just torn whether to deal with the possible instabilities and more frequent reboots.
Ah, I see. That makes sense now. How long before everybody is in the preview program? I'm guessing they're not getting the numbers they want for people yet. I've been invited, I'm just torn whether to deal with the possible instabilities and more frequent reboots.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I've never had a problem. The preview is only like 2 weeks in advance so unless you find something obscure you're just getting the preview and get to offer feedback.
I can help as well if anyone would like it too. I beta test like everything Microsoft has to offer. Big Grin

Originally Posted by futiles
I see, well I would be interested but I will pass on the preview though. I was in a few on the 360 and they were fun. I just didn't like being stuck in a preview process for to long. I tend to drift away............
I'd love to be apart of the program. I usually sign up when it becomes available, but I missed out when the Xbox One preview was announced somehow!

Gamertag is PalmettoBling
do you send invites from within the app itself?
do you send invites from within the app itself?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Yes, there's an 'Invite friends' tile. Xbox still have to actually invite said friend in to the program though, so it's not an immediate process.

Still worth being part of though, they do seem to be actively listening to the feedback. I'm already seeing things that I'm providing comments about being changed to how I want them (at least, I'm taking full credit Wink)
** To get invited you MUST add me as friend on Xbox Live, you may later unfollow me after you've been accepted **
I'd love to be apart of the program. I usually sign up when it becomes available, but I missed out when the Xbox One preview was announced somehow!

Gamertag is PalmettoBling
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Invited :-)
It took 2 weeks to get MightyMango his invite, and that was after the second invite.
BigNev44

Thanks Quickz!
Originally Posted by BigNev44
my gamertag is Thndrhwk
Originally Posted by thndrhwk
Invited sent to Microsoft for your candidature :-)
Invited :-)
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
I haven't received anything. It has to go through Microsoft, right?
I haven't received anything. It has to go through Microsoft, right?
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Yes :-) You receive a code For download preview app if accepted

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account