Time to start getting real...

Gaming Chat

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you Interested in competitions for prizes?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 50 (87.72%) Yes, who wouldn't want free stuff?

× 7 (12.28%) No, I don't real care about winning stuff

• Added 07-29-2014 07:29 PM
  • 57 votes
We need to get pumped up and start some events and competitions. The site has all the right tools for the job and I aim to take advantage of them.

Over the next couple of weeks I will be teaming up with some folks to offer out some prizes and fun here at GTN. If you want to get the latest information, "friend' me here and follow me on twitter @ZombieInPJs. I guarantee it will be fun and worth your time.

I love to give out prizes and love to create fun events. Lets do this!
I love getting Prizes...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
riiiiight? I love giving out prizes! Win/Win
The second person to comment here other than yourself should get a prize
Everyone who wants in (when we announce the event) will have to work for it =)

It's no fun if they just give it up...so to speak.
I remember doing stuff like this with someone...

Chrome something...
I remember doing stuff like this with someone...

Chrome something...
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah, that guy! ChromeZombie! haha
I love getting Prizes...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
You actually have to win, Fsh!
Originally Posted by Kaens
again, you spelled Fish wrong!

and he cant win because im going to win....this is the trash talk thread for the competition that we dont even know about right?
Yeah, that guy! ChromeZombie! haha
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
That wasn't it, it was Chromesomethingelse. That guy was awesome.

There has been some background work on bringing Lucky Number 2 to GTN, but we're waiting for the right time and working out some logistical issues.
I like winning too...
Yes this is a great idea, just limit the winner to one prize per however many events there are. If say, there is an achievements unlocked competition as well as a gamerscore one, only one person can win each. Just makes it fair and good sport for everyone! Big Grin
Yes this is a great idea, just limit the winner to one prize per however many events there are. If say, there is an achievements unlocked competition as well as a gamerscore one, only one person can win each. Just makes it fair and good sport for everyone! Big Grin
Originally Posted by ARandomKneeGrow
Why? If someone wins both, then they win both.
Why? If someone wins both, then they win both.
Originally Posted by futiles
That was my stance. I don't know why this "fairness" is suddenly everyone gets to win. It's a competition, if someone wins both they win both. That's my stance, but then again I grew up before participation trophies and graduating elementary school.

There has been some background work on bringing Lucky Number 2 to GTN, but we're waiting for the right time and working out some logistical issues.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Fsh has won a few competitions....... But he had help from his awesome partner Wink
Fsh has won a few competitions....... But he had help from his awesome partner Wink
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I give USA Prime Credit for that one...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account