Your #1 Source for All Free Xbox Marketplace Items

Gaming Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I'd like to give a shoutout to the great site CheapAssGamer.

Here's where the magic happens: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/3...ent-20/page-50
Thanks, very useful :-)
I was reading a little and why are most of them complaining about games that are Free to Play? It's still free, the micro transactions are never essential. I've played and enjoyed allot of F2P games without paying anything. I'm actually quite curious about the perspective behind this.
I was reading a little and why are most of them complaining about games that are Free to Play? It's still free, the micro transactions are never essential. I've played and enjoyed allot of F2P games without paying anything. I'm actually quite curious about the perspective behind this.
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE leo129
Yeah, a lot of people don't like micro-transactions nowadays. I can't say I don't agree with them, but a free game is a free game. I always stay away from micro-transactions period as I know horror stories of people who spend fortunes on games.
Yeah, a lot of people don't like micro-transactions nowadays. I can't say I don't agree with them, but a free game is a free game. I always stay away from micro-transactions period as I know horror stories of people who spend fortunes on games.
Originally Posted by ARandomKneeGrow
The only time I have ever bought a micro transaction, ever, was $5 in Spartacus Legends to get an awesome weapon. Why? Because I was stuck, but mostly because that game was awesome! haha.
First, the link provided does not provide an actual list, kinda disappoint.

Second, Free to play - I love a free game, I don't mind the micro-transactions as long as they are not required to 100% the game. I refuse to pay for any micro-transactions, even if it speeds up the completion time for the game. If its a good game, I'm going to play the long route anyways.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account