Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
RIP in pepperoni
Order 1,000,000 pizzas using the Pizza Hut app (cumulative)
In Soviet Russia Badge Achieves You. - Play or complete any game in the Metro 2033 franchise.
I got it before the end - Completed one game where the server was closed
We are Linked - Get one friend inviting he by you link (get in the Friends page)
Warface for Xbox 360 is closing February 1st, 2015. Might make a badge for that for people who played it. As your not able to start playing it now if you haven't joined in on it already. They closed new entries to the game.
The Squirrels Have Eyes - Play any game in the Trials series
Evel Knievel - Complete any game in the Trials series
The Squirrels Have Eyes - Play any game in the Trials series
Evel Knievel - Complete any game in the Trials series
Originally Posted by KleyMattic
I love the idea. Evel Knievel was my favorite growing up!
J Gamer - Play a Japanese game (a game only released in Japan), there were quite a few Japan only games on 360. I think it's just Onigiri, Puyo Puyo Tetris and Chaos Child on X1.

Edit - Just noticed Rion Live suggested something similar a few months back.
Last edited 12-07-2014 at 12:03 PM by Cloud.
The Japanese badge would be pretty easy to complete for Japanese players. Should there be a badge for completing a North American game also?
The Japanese badge would be pretty easy to complete for Japanese players. Should there be a badge for completing a North American game also?
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
Just did a quick search, this website has zero members from Japan and is an English speaking website so I doubt it will get very many.
Right on. I was just being rude for some reason. Nevermind me, I had aggro from somewhere else.
Just did a quick search, this website has zero members from Japan and is an English speaking website so I doubt it will get very many.
Originally Posted by Cloud
Everyone at Achievement Fest would get it...
Everyone at Achievement Fest would get it...
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah true I bet they all have the Japanese 360 games for the easy points on stuff like visual novels.
Yeah true I bet they all have the Japanese 360 games for the easy points on stuff like visual novels.
Originally Posted by Cloud
Probably, but the point you are making is? If there is a badge for Japanese only games, than Visual Novels would HAVE to count for that.
Probably, but the point you are making is? If there is a badge for Japanese only games, than Visual Novels would HAVE to count for that.
Obviously they would as they are Japanese games. They buy the Japanese Consoles to earn extra points in these completions. The easier and faster the game the better. Nothing wrong with that. Whether it be Visual Novel or Shmup. You said the guys in Achievement Fest would get the badge easily. I was agreeing by saying true, because they would buy the Japanese games like VN to help them in that competition. I was giving an example. There is no point to be made, I was agreeing with your point.
What if you have a Japanese console in your house, but you never play it?
What about having Day One or time specific badges? I was wondering if these may become a thing like playing a Halo game on the day the first Halo launched. Also having Day One achievements kind of like the one for having the Day One Xbox One console but for games played the day they come out. Thoughts anyone?
What if you have a Japanese console in your house, but you never play it?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Then you send it to me so that I can play some Japanese imports Lol
Still'a straight Busta'- Complete GTA: San Andreas

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account