GTASC 2015 trash talking thread

Gaming Chat

Anyone who is entered in to this years GTASC 2015 can talk some mighty trash! Only rule is of course keep it civil, remember it's all in fun!
I'd like to edit this thread and include everyone's name who is in this years GTASC.

TEAM: The Killer B's ELIMINATED
Badson42
B8TINGU ELIMINATED
BOOKER 513 ELIMINATED

TEAM: Crash Test Dummies
The Fury I84I
Musquito
Janiwesterling (not a member of GTN)

TEAM: Never Touch A Black Man's Radio ELIMINATED
Preludecris ELIMINATED
ThreadedCheetah
Typeonegativ71

TEAM: Straight up Gankers:
Mephisto4thewin
MADeyePadEYE
ROGUE 1992

TEAM: I did not see that coming
Superstar Bean (not a member of GTN)
LCR350 (not a member of GTN)
Cloud XTUK

TEAM: Team: ChardPT ELIMINATED
MrGompers ELIMINATED
ChardPT - not a member of GTN ELIMINATED
Ajmon13 - not a member of GTN ELIMINATED

TEAM: AC3x0FxSPADES ELIMINATED
Kaens ELIMINATED
Slippy Sadist ELIMINATED
AC3x0FxSPADES ELIMINATED

TEAM: Slam-a-Lama BOOM Pooh-Bah ELIMINATED
LAFTA ELIMINATED
TAREKEGYPT ELIMINATED
JJBDude48

TEAM: Achievement Super Hero Squad
Bupinder
DOA he'd
Irishwarrior022

TEAM: WINTER IS COMING!
Th34lb1n0k1d
KirkSadler
Igneus Darkside ELIMINATED

TEAM: AHP Community Managers
griffey95
ozbundyboy
spankynspronkle
Last edited 10-04-2015 at 01:56 AM by B8TINGU.
Team Crash Test Dummies
The Fury I84I
Musquito
Team: Never Touch A Black Man's Radio
Preludecris
ThreadedCheetah
Typeonegativ71

Bring it on betches!
Only one team you need to worry about and that's mine!

Straight up Gankers:
Mephisto4thewin
MADeyePadEYE
ROGUE 1992
Team Crash Test Dummies

Originally Posted by Musquito

I expect this to be remedied soon... Smile

Beating you guys already Wink lol
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Wow it hasn't been more than a day and your already bragging.. ok, let's see where this goes then shall we?
Team Name - I did not see that coming
Superstar Bean (not a member of GTN)
LCR350 (not a member of GTN)
Cloud XTUK

Hopefully we can all go pretty far. Looks like Halo TMCC has killed some teams and individuals score already, some of them achievements have been negative 200 - 300. With others taking a lower hit.

Wow it hasn't been more than a day and your already bragging.. ok, let's see where this goes then shall we?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well isn't that the point of this thread? Lol
Well isn't that the point of this thread? Lol
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Oh absolutely! I was just trash talking your trash talking and setting you up for a witty reply.....um..but I just can't think of one right now...lol.. In other news I somehow lost out on two of my awesome 1.3 ratio achievements when I was disconnected from live and didn't realize it...grrr...

I'm trying to add all the teams to my watch list and some individuals, but yikes that takes awhile scrolling thru everyone..
You can add my team too. I don't think the other two gamers are members of this site. We also didn't have time to change team name, so got stuck with a generic name.

Team: ChardPT
MrGompers
ChardPT - not a member of GTN
Ajmon13 - not a member of GTN
OK added and updated all the teams thus far, those of you with team member not registered to GTN, I would highly encourage you to get them registered, but it's not a requirement.

Also Prelude Your team may be beating mine but not by much!

I'm trying to add all the teams to my watch list and some individuals, but yikes that takes awhile scrolling thru everyone..
yeah I wish you could click on the team and there be a link to follow the team from their page. kinda stupid IMO
They just added your friends/friends teams automatically for you. Both panels are now visible on your homepage too.
They just added your friends/friends teams automatically for you. Both panels are now visible on your homepage too.
Originally Posted by Musquito
I just went to my friends profiles and saw their teams position and then went back to the leaderboards and found them, the first night it was crazy as that leaderboard was updating so fast and I couldn't find them, but i think I got them all before they added this.
With almost 500 friends on my list, I did not want to add them all manually. Just glad they were added automatically for me. Smile
Wow quite a few bonus already being used.. what waste. Why not just wait till the end of the period?
My Team is looking good, but individually I'm a little lower than I would like to be.
Wow quite a few bonus already being used.. what waste. Why not just wait till the end of the period?
My Team is looking good, but individually I'm a little lower than I would like to be.
Just as long as you save your bricks.
My team last year sucked, no support (you know who you are). This year I'm doing better with two randoms than with GTN members, as I think I'll survive the first week.

Team AC3x0FxSPADES
Kaens
Slippy Sadist
AC3x0FxSPADES
My team last year sucked, no support (you know who you are). This year I'm doing better with two randoms than with GTN members, as I think I'll survive the first week.

Team AC3x0FxSPADES
Kaens
Slippy Sadist
AC3x0FxSPADES
Originally Posted by Kaens
key word being TEAM..
Jody Highroller and Crew

Langhostio
Robo Fail Boat
Jack IXI
Last edited 01-13-2015 at 06:42 PM by Langhostio.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account