GTASC 2015 trash talking thread

Gaming Chat

If I could hang in there long enough, maybe my team would think we could win. I'm with two guys with 60k GS and they obviously have a ton of easy games they could crank out easy TA if they wanted. But the flip side of that is if they wanted to do that, chances are they probably already would have done it before now. So every week is a little mini challenge for me, but I'm just glad to have made it this far.
If I could hang in there long enough, maybe my team would think we could win. I'm with two guys with 60k GS and they obviously have a ton of easy games they could crank out easy TA if they wanted. But the flip side of that is if they wanted to do that, chances are they probably already would have done it before now. So every week is a little mini challenge for me, but I'm just glad to have made it this far.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Anybody under 200k probably doesn't play enough to be able to sustain a year long pace. Sure the 60k people have a lot of potential, but this stuff is tough.
Originally Posted by Kaens
sounds like me every year ive done this competition. carrying my team. this year has been pretty good so far, averaging 1500 TA per person.
Are we all still in it?? If not... good!!! lol jk
Are we all still in it?? If not... good!!! lol jk
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I'm still in it!
All teams listed in the first post are still in it.. we have passed month 1.. though I can not be bothered to check the individual boards,
but I'm personally still in it too.
All teams listed in the first post are still in it.. we have passed month 1.. though I can not be bothered to check the individual boards,
but I'm personally still in it too.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I just try to beat you in score every week Wink

and kaens is always ahead of me....
I just try to beat you in score every week Wink

and kaens is always ahead of me....
Wait, Kaens hasn't exactly been scoring like crazy?
Nope, just scoring steady, certainly beatable if anyone actually tried.
Just shut ya'lls mouths right this second. Ya'll ain't even prepared to go against the likes of Jody Highroller and crew! Ya'll is some weak men like Imperial Guards up against the likes of an Ultramarine!
Just shut ya'lls mouths right this second. Ya'll ain't even prepared to go against the likes of Jody Highroller and crew! Ya'll is some weak men like Imperial Guards up against the likes of an Ultramarine!
Originally Posted by Langhostio
Was that even trash talking?...

I don't even know what that was....
Originally Posted by Langhostio
I'll have what he's having... Seems like the appropriate thing to say even if it's not true.
It's only the first month.. What was it that was once said about waking sleeping giants? Anyway, I guess we'll see, but if I loose then oh well I won't cry too much over that Hoodie or T-Shirt...lol.
It's about being the best of the best of the best, sir!
It's about being the best of the best of the best, sir!
Why would I have to prove that? I'm already the bestest of the better besters....... what!
Ya'll is like a nurgle up against the strength and skill of a mf Space Wolf, son! Who wants a piece of me?! I'll fight you all!
Surprised you are all still in to be honest.

That's my version of trash talking how did I go?
Surprised you are all still in to be honest.

That's my version of trash talking how did I go?
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
To be honest so am I, but I told my team mates I would try this time.. heck gotta get all these online done before they start closing servers.. seen what has been happening lately? BTW who are you??? lol. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account