flash mob: i am here, where are the other 33 people

General Chat

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

Ah, yes; we all love that HellenKeller style Big Grin
Keep hope alive, guys. It's only a couple minutes 'till. Maybe we'll get them soon....

I just checked and we have 15 of 50 so far... hmmm http://www.gamertagnation.com/online/

http://www.gamertagnation.com/badges/badge-350/
It would appear that group coordination is not a strong quality here Wink
Hahahaha fail.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
At least I have corn dogs and parades...
Was playing Halo MCC with some friends but i was signed in.
I was on here at 5:15 est and there was 15 people logged in. Possibly a record, but still.
It would probably work better on a weekday during "lunch", there were at least 10 people on when I looked earlier. Probably a Friday...
I'd like to point out, I LOL'ed when those badges were created. MAYBE maybe we can get the 50 people at once, but the others aren't going to happen. We should fix the site, then these would happen naturally.
Well, the most online at one time is 149 (bottom of the "Who's Online" page), so it's possible. But after trying to get it organized twice, we haven't even been close. Doesn't hurt to keep trying though.
Well, the most online at one time is 149 (bottom of the "Who's Online" page), so it's possible. But after trying to get it organized twice, we haven't even been close. Doesn't hurt to keep trying though.
Originally Posted by Buckswana

Most online at a single time:
149 visitors on 09-04-2011 at 07:12 PM

There is the problem. That was years ago, and we aren't even close to that traffic now. With 360voice being effectively down, GTN is in a perfect spot to take that traffic. If that community wanted to use TA, they'd be there, instead many find themselves here.
Pray to Shenanigans, and she will provide. All hail Shenanigans.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account