Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Is Microsoft phasing out the avatars?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 19 (38.00%) Yea

× 31 (62.00%) Nea

• Added 03-01-2015 11:51 PM
  • 50 votes
I've had an Xbox One for a little over a year now, and I can't help but think that Microsoft is slowly phasing the avatar system. What do you all think?
I feel like within the past month I heard they were going to actually upgrade them and make them even more detailed.
Nothing has been stated that they are, but it does feel that way sometimes.
I have no opinion either way.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I'm kind of here, they are ok and have even spent a few bucks here and there dressing ....er me up, but really the amount of time I have spent even going thru any of the options is pretty much will compared to everything else I do on my box.. lol I said do on my box...anyway.. wouldn't care if they disappeared for ever or got an upgrade, I wish they gave you an option to opt out of them all together so you don't use that space on your HD.
I'm kind of here, they are ok and have even spent a few bucks here and there dressing ....er me up, but really the amount of time I have spent even going thru any of the options is pretty much will compared to everything else I do on my box.. lol I said do on my box...anyway.. wouldn't care if they disappeared for ever or got an upgrade, I wish they gave you an option to opt out of them all together so you don't use that space on your HD.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Really missing out on all those precious megabytes..
Really missing out on all those precious megabytes..
Originally Posted by Langhostio
Lol, oh those megabytes
I feel that their improving the way avatars look to just make Xbox profiles stand out more and impressed with the new Xbox One avatars Smile
I've had an Xbox One for a little over a year now, and I can't help but think that Microsoft is slowly phasing the avatar system. What do you all think?
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
I feel the same way about it pretty much.
Good News Everyone...XB1 gets Avatars Big Grin YAY
Good News Everyone...XB1 gets Avatars Big Grin YAY
Originally Posted by Mardagg
When? I Wonder where they will finally put them on the dashboard? Most importantly, will there be an option to turn them off...lol..maybe if they did some other sort of interactive entertainment with them, then it just standing there and doing a small animation. I'd be more into it if it were a little more like IMVU, but probably not much more into them. Maybe like a PS home..get a small house you can put your various stuff and buy decorations for it...like a SIMS thing and with achievements...then I'd definitely be into it...maybe a Minecraft home something simpler even without achievements, ok well I'm done with the babbling.
I think we get it when we get the new dashboard fall/winter this year, the one that Major Nelson showed the other day.
I think we get it when we get the new dashboard fall/winter this year, the one that Major Nelson showed the other day.
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Does that mean we're getting Avatars in our Win 10? I haven't really checked out the gaming integration on the beta yet... Another month and everybody can have it.
Yeah they announced it a month or so back when they announced the Xbox part of windows 10 for windows with same features as XB1

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account