The Division Beta 1st On Xbox One On January 28

Tom Clancy's The Division

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Same here. I loved the beta. Especially after I got the hang of the dark zone. I preordered and dying to play. Smile
Also, the rumor is that there will be an OPEN BETA later this month. Not sure if that's true, but it was leaked through some photos in Europe. I would certainly enjoy more game time ahead of the official launch, but time will tell. Smile
Also, the rumor is that there will be an OPEN BETA later this month. Not sure if that's true, but it was leaked through some photos in Europe. I would certainly enjoy more game time ahead of the official launch, but time will tell. Smile
Originally Posted by jlsgi003
Today, Ubisoft announced an Open Beta for Tom Clancy’s the Division which will take place February 19-21 on Xbox One
Today, Ubisoft announced an Open Beta for Tom Clancy’s the Division which will take place February 19-21 on Xbox One
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
I might participate, although I am still annoyed by the last beta snub.
I may actually try this on PC. I'd at least like to give it a chance, as well as see what it looks like on my new video card.
I'm so glad they are doing an open beta as many of my friends didn't get into the closed beta and I am hoping they'll have as much fun as I did.
I played a good hour or so of the open Beta. Interesting concept and a lot of positives. Looks great and handles pretty well. Only complaint I had was regarding silenced weapons. They make no difference to using a regular weapon, which bugs me as Watch Dogs was perfect for silenced weapons. Nothing better than taking on a bunch of people who have no idea where you are.

Only other thing that bugs me is that the game sticks to the traditional RPG feature of displaying the health taken from an enemy. Nothing takes you out of the game more then seeing a bunch of numbers jump out of the enemy as you shoot them. The fact that a headshot isn't a one hit kill is poor too.

That being said, New York looks gorgeous and I'm looking forward to exploring it at some point. Not a day one buy for me, but I'll definitely grab it when it goes on sale.
I played a couple of nights of the open beta. I liked it a good deal and stopped playing once I ran into a some douches in the Dark Zone. By douches I mean other agents who suddenly turn and kill you. Then they can steal whatever items you have acquired. Not sure if this is how the verses multiplayer aspect of the game is meant to work by design, but it was annoying. Sure you can hunt down and kill this rogue agent now, but then their buddies just pick his items up before you can get to them.

The other dumb aspect of the game is when you lay down you machine gun and the other players walk right into the line of fire on purpose so that you become rogue and then they can attack you. Other then that I like the game. The graphics and atmosphere look great. I even found the crashed drone. I will definitely pick this one up, but it will have to be on sale for me too.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account