The Division: Massive reveals 3 ways to meet other players & matchmaking info

Tom Clancy's The Division

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

If you are looking for other people to play The Division with next year, Massive Entertainment has some ideas to assist you in that. Matchmaking in The Division also seems like it may reflect not only the type of player you are, but your current life situation.

The Division will help introduce you to other people much like Destiny does. Fredrik Rundqvist, who is an executive producer on Tom Clancy's The Division, spoke with Examiner.com about the three ways players will be able to meet up with other people in The Division.

"There are three ways that you can meet up with other people in the game. It’s in the social hub or the Green Zone where you just walk around and bump into people, or you invite people to your co-op group, which is 1-4 people, plus the guy on the tablet (mobile game). Then we have the seamless integration with the PvP zone and there, you will be able to [engage] with people as well," Rundqvist said.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-...tchmaking-info
How about the reveal a real release date...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
The Division is currently slated to launch sometime during 2015. We're expecting it to debut during the holiday season of 2015, provided it doesn't receive any further delays. The Division will be available on the PS4, Xbox One and PC only.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I see this discussion is from a long time ago but hopefully you haven't lost your interest. We're just over 30 days away from launch! I've very excited about this game and really enjoyed the BETA. I'm hoping the rumors of an open BETA are true as I know a lot of my friends didn't get a chance to play in the closed BETA.
I see this discussion is from a long time ago but hopefully you haven't lost your interest. We're just over 30 days away from launch! I've very excited about this game and really enjoyed the BETA. I'm hoping the rumors of an open BETA are true as I know a lot of my friends didn't get a chance to play in the closed BETA.
Originally Posted by jlsgi003
I'm less enthused about it now than I was, but that's cause I know more about it. It still looks awesome. I just personally prefer more single player experiences than multiplayer time sink games..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account