Tom Clancy's The Division

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

The Division: Are you Excited?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 16 (53.33%) Yes

× 14 (46.67%) No

• Added 02-06-2016 05:37 PM
  • 30 votes
Personally, I am super excited to play the full release. I had a blast playing the BETA; especially once I got the hang of the darkzone and a decent group of guys to run with. Would love to see who all is interested in the game. Also, if anyone is interested and looking for people to play with once it comes out, let me know. Happy Gaming!
This is one of my must have games of the the year, I just will not be buying on launch day. I may have been more excited if the invitation they sent me to play in the beta had actually let me play in the beta. Instead they wanted me to pre-order the game and then they would let me get into the beta.
Last edited 02-06-2016 at 06:29 PM by MarvzMitts.
This is one of my must have games of the the year, I just will not be buying on launch day. I may have been more excited if the invitation they sent me to play in the beta had actually let me play in the beta. Instead they wanted me to pre-order the game and then they would let me get into the beta.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
That sucks that you weren't able to get into the beta. I preordered so I got in but I also requested a code and by time I got it and gave it to my nephew, he didn't have enough time to download to actually play before the beta stopped. unfortunately we've all got to work and things and can't stay up all night. Smile hopefully they do the open beta that has been rumored so more people will get a chance to check it out.
I'm interested, but, I don't enjoy deathmatch at all anymore, so, it will depend on how much the actual campaign exists and how much the game expects you to deathmatch.
It's my type of game, but I'm not sure I want to invest the time into this one. We'll have to see how well it holds up after a bit of time passes, and how many of my friends pick it up (not to mention which platform to get it for).
It's my type of game, but I'm not sure I want to invest the time into this one. We'll have to see how well it holds up after a bit of time passes, and how many of my friends pick it up (not to mention which platform to get it for).
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
From my short experience in the beta it is definitely a game that will require a group of friends to play when roaming in the darkzone. I tried roaming the DZ solo and it was pretty much impossible because even just a group of two would just destroy you. That said, once I got a group together it was a blast playing.

I'm also curious how long/deep the story is. My biggest complaint with a game like Destiny was there was very little to no story. Even two of the main characters reference all the stuff they could tell you, but either won't or "don't have time." I mean what the hell is that all about? March won't get here soon enough. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account