Pac-Man

all came out yesterday.
Galaga
Dig-Dug
Ms Pac-Man
Pac-Man

all came out yesterday.
Originally Posted by Kaens
You just want the easy gamerscore! And Namco gets to cash in again on these games.
I think I have bought these over and over on pretty much every system since the 2600. I dont remember if they were ever released on Nintendo back in the day but Sega, PS1, PS2, Original xbox, 360 and now Xone
...and you can buy 3 of the 4 in one Bundle for $7.99 = 3000 Gamerscore.

For some reason Ms. Pacman is being sold seperately for $3.99
I think I have bought these over and over on pretty much every system since the 2600. I dont remember if they were ever released on Nintendo back in the day but Sega, PS1, PS2, Original xbox, 360 and now Xone
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
They were, I own Ms Pac-Man on the SNES. I probably own more copies of that game than any other.
You just want the easy gamerscore! And Namco gets to cash in again on these games.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Hey, they aren't that easy, we are just good at them for playing them for 30 years. Look at how high the TA ratios are, not that easy, and people's time estimates are stupid. Yes you can do all of it in a game or two if you have already mastered the games.
I was just going to mention this. I already completed dig dug and pac man. Working on Galaga which seems to be the hardest one in the series. Haven't bought MS Pac man yet, but plan to.

I was somewhat of an expert in dig dug and pac man when I was a little kid. Played both of them in the arcade for hours on end. Scored over 1 million on dig dug (the score resets to zero) and scored about 300k on pac man. Made it to about the 23rd key.

As far as pac man is concered 300k isn't much, but this was before the internet. The only place you could learn patterns was by watching other players. Although I think there was a pac man soft cover book that detailed the patterns at some point.

I never knew until recently that pac man actually ends at round 256 and there is a perfect score that a couple people have attained on original arcade machines.
I'm terrible at pac-man... too lazy to learn the patterns, guess I might have to learn them. Or just not complete the game...
Just noticed this thread is in the Issues & Bug Reports forum. It should probably be moved over to Xbox One forum.
Just noticed this thread is in the Issues & Bug Reports forum. It should probably be moved over to Xbox One forum.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
The thread is about the games are not added to the system. Which is an issue, that's why I put it here and that's where it belongs. If you put it in Xbox One forum because conversation happened, Eric is never going to see it and it's not going to get fixed in a timely fashion (although we probably already missed that window).
The thread is about the games are not added to the system. Which is an issue, that's why I put it here and that's where it belongs. If you put it in Xbox One forum because conversation happened, Eric is never going to see it and it's not going to get fixed in a timely fashion (although we probably already missed that window).
Originally Posted by Kaens
I got lost in the conversation, your right.
Something must be broken in the feed as shouldn't it first create the data after someone has played it?
I'm terrible at pac-man... too lazy to learn the patterns, guess I might have to learn them. Or just not complete the game...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
You really only have to learn one pattern. Starting from the 1st apple the pattern is the same to infinity. (round 256) The first four boards do have patterns, but one should be able to complete those boards without using patterns.
I've seen Pixels, I'll be good at these now haha.
I have added the games to the site. Eric is working on the achievements now. They should be ready to sync shortly.
You really only have to learn one pattern. Starting from the 1st apple the pattern is the same to infinity. (round 256) The first four boards do have patterns, but one should be able to complete those boards without using patterns.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
Yeah, if I use all of my lives... Does the pattern help you get all 4 ghosts for 4 times a level and both fruits? This is needed for at least a couple achievements
And I see someone triggered a sync for me as well. Thanks guys.
This has been completed.
Originally Posted by Fullchaingang3
I haven't seen these added yet for me. I already completed two of the games. I'm not a premium member though so maybe I have to wait longer to get scanned.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account