Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

What is happening with this page? It's only shown games with gold for last 2 months. Maybe rename it as This months GWG if not being used for weekly sales?
I actually went here looking for details on the Square Enix sale.. nothing. My guess would be, like most things here @ GTN, it's a labor of love and someone is manually doing this.
i am sorry about the sales issue. i have been super swamped at work and not had a chance to update them. I will work on getting them updated as soon as i can..
Actually since all the sales end today.. forgot that it was Monday, i will get all the sales updated tomorrow. I usually do not only do the G4G, i do all the spotlight sales and specials. i am trying to go through a transition at work and it has absolutely killed me mentally. I am sorry that i have not had a chance to keep on top of it.
Actually since all the sales end today.. forgot that it was Monday, i will get all the sales updated tomorrow. I usually do not only do the G4G, i do all the spotlight sales and specials. i am trying to go through a transition at work and it has absolutely killed me mentally. I am sorry that i have not had a chance to keep on top of it.
Originally Posted by Fullchaingang3
No worries. Paid work comes first Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account