Possible Sync Or Account Issue

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I have had premium for a long time now and for some reason recently I can't request a sync?...And on my profile under stats says this.." Not yet synced to profile"... I have unlocked a couple windows phone achievements yesterday and the main GamerScore reflects but they are not in list of achievements earned. Thanks Guys not sure whats happening
Ya im in somewhat the same boat, it's been a couple of days since my account synced. Since I'm not premium I know i cannot request a sync but it still should sync on its own a few times a day.
It appears to be affecting just about everyone I check, so it's not an isolated issue. The good news is that a manual sync still works the way it should, so this shouldn't be wildly difficult to fix. Eric will have to take a closer look, but please be patient in the meantime.
I've been having unusual issues with receiving achievements on the console, needing a hard reboot to get them to pop. (I'm in Alpha so it could potentially be down to recent builds).

Also my achievement required for my Xbox Rewards mission are taking longer than usual to unlock.

I wonder if Microsoft are fiddling with things in preparation of the additions to the achievement system.
Last edited 03-30-2018 at 07:01 AM by Nod Nolan.
I've been having unusual issues with receiving achievements on the console, needing a hard reboot to get them to pop. (I'm in Alpha so it could potentially be down to recent builds).

Also my achievement required for my Xbox Rewards mission are taking longer than usual to unlock.

I wonder if Microsoft are fiddling with things in preparation of the additions to the achievement system.
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
I don't think it's Microsoft causing it, as I checked TA and my overall gamerscore on there matches what's on here. TA also has a timestamp for the achievements I unlocked on 3/26 and 27 listed, but they are not showing up here.
Yeah I haven't been sync'd here for 4 days now.
It shows I was last synced at 6 am today, but none of my progress has changed on my page in several days.
Premium member also manual sync not available
It shows I was last synced at 6 am today, but none of my progress has changed on my page in several days.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Is it your site profile that was synced, or your Xbox activities?
Is it your site profile that was synced, or your Xbox activities?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I'm not sure, I all know it that it was last scanned at 6:07 a.m. today :/
To be clear, only staff can sync manually. However, going in and syncing everyone one at a time won't solve the root cause. If you'd like to be sync'd anyway, just let me know.
i meant the request sync link that i have with premium is grayed out and un-clickable
I'm not sure, I all know it that it was last scanned at 6:07 a.m. today :/
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Well, if you look over on the right side of your profile page about part way down the page, you'll see where it says "Last Synced" with the time/date of when that happened most recently for four categories.
Here's my info. My profile sync every day but nothing else has synced since 3/26. (didn't paste the icons... :-( )

Today 09:07 AM
03-26-2018 02:48 PM
03-26-2018 02:42 PM
Here's my info. My profile sync every day but nothing else has synced since 3/26. (didn't paste the icons... :-( )

Today 09:07 AM
03-26-2018 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by jeffmomm
I just checked mine and my last sync was also the 26th
Would be great to have a statement here as we are almost paying for this Smile
Status changed to 'Logged' - Looking into this now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account