what is your favorite video game to movie?

Entertainment

Found 20 posts - Go to Last Post

what is your favorite video game to movie?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 20 (26.32%) Resident Evil (original)

× 10 (13.16%) Silent Hill (original)

× 5 (6.58%) Super Mario Brothers

× 11 (14.47%) Mortal Kombat

× 2 (2.63%) Street Fighter

× 1 (1.32%) Double Dragon

× 13 (17.11%) Tomb Raider

× 4 (5.26%) Doom

× 9 (11.84%) Hitman

× 1 (1.32%) Max Payne

• Added 09-10-2013 02:52 AM
  • 76 votes
I probably have to say that Silent Hill (the first one) was probably one of my favorites. The portrayed the lonelyness and creepyness of the game. The fog was great and the story was what I would expect from Silent Hill. Plus the ending was good and sad. Still it was the good ending, they could have gotten the UFO ending.
I have to go with Resident Evil Right now but i would like to lean to Tomb Raider whenever they decide to make a movie for the new reboot tomb raider.
Mortal Kombat for me followed closely buy resident evil
I thought Silent Hill was an amazing Movie based from a video game and thought it was well done. Mortal Kombat was exceptionally well put together as well.
I thought Silent Hill was an amazing Movie based from a video game and thought it was well done. Mortal Kombat was exceptionally well put together as well.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
i would say Mortal Kombat was my close second! it was an awesome kung fuish movie.
The Mario Brothers film was absolutely terrible. I did enjoy seeing Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft too. She "fit" the character perfectly.
Yeah Double Dragon starred Alyssa Milano as the leader of Power Corp. Also known as the woman kidnapped in the game. God that movie was awful, worse then the Super Mario Bros movie
Give me the Silent Hill movie any day, that was just cool to hear the fog horns and wait, but they should have done a bonus ending on the DVD...like the UFO ending or the dog ending...that would have made it tops!
only thing about mario brothers was Dennis Hopper. the main bad guy in double dragon is also the guy who played as the T-1000 in Terminator 2: judgement Day. None the less i would have to say Double dragon was the worst on that list. There were some other game movies not even worth mentioning above i.e. DOA
Late to the party here, but it's got to be Silent Hill. It was an actual good movie, even if you never played the game. Can't say as much for the sequel, however.
All turned out to be pretty terrible movies in my opinion
Late to the party here, but it's got to be Silent Hill. It was an actual good movie, even if you never played the game. Can't say as much for the sequel, however.
Originally Posted by Krazie
Yes! Creepy as hell, well acted, written, & directed.
Just finished watching halo:forward into dawn. I think it is my new favorite game to movie....but it's not even on the list!?
For me Def Mortal Kombat !! Back in the day, it was the first video game movie to really break out and not suck so bad
Tomb Raider, I love Lara Croft :-)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account