gonna miss dexter

Entertainment

Found 30 posts - Go to Last Post

I am sad to see it come to and end but all good things have to come to an end.
I am sad to see it come to and end but all good things have to come to an end.
Originally Posted by Milky Meconium
Never watched that series however Im saddened to see the last 4 episodes or so of Breaking Bad are near...
I just started watching Dexter season 2 on Netflix this week. Awesome show and can't believe it's ended before my wife and I could catch up Frown
I just started watching Dexter season 2 on Netflix this week. Awesome show and can't believe it's ended before my wife and I could catch up Frown
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
your lucky. you will be able to watch it all at your own pace. me and my wife had to watch season 5 and up one episode at a time
Dexter has been Great, Seasons 1-5 are all just awesome. Season 6 & 7 were ok and now that it is ending I am a little sad considering this season has been really interesting and on par with the first 5 seasons.
Last edited 09-05-2013 at 05:56 PM by MarvzMitts.
I like the concept of the show. We tend to watch 3 episodes a week at least along with playing catch up on Fringe and the odd dvd night where I haven't taken over the Tv to play xbox
MY POSSIBLE SPOILER...(If you haven't seen the new season don't read below unless you want some plot reviles.

You know I think Dexter is gonna go to prison or die when his sister kills him! Maybe he'll go to Brazil ... I hope not...

SPOILERS BELOW THIS POINT>>>>>>>>>>>> Scroll over to high light ...I hope I did that right.

I seriously hope they do something really cool though, I'd like the idea of his sister killing him, cause I think Dexter is gonna find out that Quin killed that lady to try and set up the kid..forget his name already) Then Dexter is going to Kill or almost Kill Quinn when Deb walks in on him again and this time she's going to shoot him!
MY POSSIBLE SPOILER...(If you haven't seen the new season don't read below unless you want some plot reviles.

You know I think Dexter is gonna go to prison or die when his sister kills him! Maybe he'll go to Brazil ... I hope not...

SPOILERS BELOW THIS POINT>>>>>>>>>>>> Scroll over to high light ...I hope I did that right.

I seriously hope they do something really cool though, I'd like the idea of his sister killing him, cause I think Dexter is gonna find out that Quin killed that lady to try and set up the kid..forget his name already) Then Dexter is going to Kill or almost Kill Quinn when Deb walks in on him again and this time she's going to shoot him!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU

SPOILER, don't read past this

Quin didn't kill Dexter's neighbor, it was the son. He just planted the blood evidence to get the kid Dexter was going to mentor. I also don't see Deb killing Dexter, as she looks to have finally working out issues. I honestly have no idea which direction the finale is going to go.
I miss The Office I miss Eureka wish they canned Warehouse 13 and kept going with Eureka
At Marv.. Really? I think he did... That's why I'm hoping for my way... but I guuess we'll have to wait and see.
At Marv.. Really? I think he did... That's why I'm hoping for my way... but I guuess we'll have to wait and see.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
If you remember the the car door handle, that is where he got the blood to plant under the finger nails. Quin is a little shady, but i don't think he would kill someone. Like you said we will have to wait and see.
Had a huge migraine so I have it recorded...will be watching it tonight.
No spoilers!!!! I haven't seen it either! Been sick last few days, curled up in bed, so I missed a bunch of stuff.
One more episode left. And man last night was a fuckin crazy one.
Well it sort of looks like what I was saying might come to pass.. to a degree.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account