Member of the Month September 2017 (xLil SheWolfx)

Community Interviews

Found 28 posts - Go to Last Post

Laura, you're amazing. I have a friend with osteogenesis imperfecta, and it totally sucks giant major huge balls. I am glad to see, as my friend is as well, that you're good-natured about it. Great humorous read, one of the best so far. Welcome to the MotM club! We're pretty exclusive Big Grin
Laura, you're amazing. I have a friend with osteogenesis imperfecta, and it totally sucks giant major huge balls. I am glad to see, as my friend is as well, that you're good-natured about it. Great humorous read, one of the best so far. Welcome to the MotM club! We're pretty exclusive Big Grin
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Thank you. My mum and dad raised me to always see the fun and positive side to bad situations no matter how bad they can be. It's the way I cope, along with video games. It's a medical condition that either makes or breaks you, or rather you don't let it break you. Always rise above it and metaphorically kick and scream at life when it turns south. I never let things get to me as there is a risk of no return if I do let them get to me.

So it is always best to be good natured and upbeat no matter what......hence why I can come across as crazy and kooky most of the times lol Big Grin
Thank you. My mum and dad raised me to always see the fun and positive side to bad situations no matter how bad they can be. It's the way I cope, along with video games. It's a medical condition that either makes or breaks you, or rather you don't let it break you. Always rise above it and metaphorically kick and scream at life when it turns south. I never let things get to me as there is a risk of no return if I do let them get to me.

So it is always best to be good natured and upbeat no matter what......hence why I can come across as crazy and kooky most of the times lol Big Grin
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
It makes or literally breaks you! I have grown up with my buddy, known him for 30 plus years. He is also super-cheery and a joy to be around. As a teenager, he was actually a damn fine swimmer for our HS. He said it was the only place he could feel physical peace and now owns and operates a floating spa - the salt water thing where you just float - it's heaven - with his wife. Again, keep that smile on ya and hang tight knowing you're awesome.
It makes or literally breaks you! I have grown up with my buddy, known him for 30 plus years. He is also super-cheery and a joy to be around. As a teenager, he was actually a damn fine swimmer for our HS. He said it was the only place he could feel physical peace and now owns and operates a floating spa - the salt water thing where you just float - it's heaven - with his wife. Again, keep that smile on ya and hang tight knowing you're awesome.
Thanks don't meet many people who consider me awesome Smile

Yeah I can completely agree water therapy is a blessing sadly I'm not strong enough for the Hydro Pool in the hospital so I have very warm long showers to ease the pain I feel.

My aim in life is to always smile no matter what hehe!!! Big Grin
Hydro-pool therapy is too aggressive for your condition, much like my buds'. He just goes to the public pool and floats and paddles around. Actually went with him and his family 2 weekends ago. He is still pretty ambulatory, but does use a cane for steadiness. As a youth, he was much more assertive and competed in swimming. He wasn't the fastest, but he did very well until he started breaking his wrists and ankles. He'd heal, and get right back in. Now he slowly wades around and smiles the biggest smile the whole time. He loves just meandering around the water. I can only imagine your day-to-day is similar to his, and the fact that you are so upbeat despite the circumstances warrants the 'awesome' compliment - too many people hang their head low from their disabilities. You can inspire others to enjoy life through their issues by example - and just reading this thread and seeing your joy in it has motivated me the last few days to keep happy. Thanks.
My house is haunted to actually to but then I went to the psychologist and got some good anti psychotics and it stopped. I had a experience where a demon stole my xbox and threw it out the window completely smashing. I'm part of my local mages guild but they kicked me out after I passed out in the club house bathroom from to much ketamine. If you know of any mages guildes in georgia hit me up.
Hydro-pool therapy is too aggressive for your condition, much like my buds'. He just goes to the public pool and floats and paddles around. Actually went with him and his family 2 weekends ago. He is still pretty ambulatory, but does use a cane for steadiness. As a youth, he was much more assertive and competed in swimming. He wasn't the fastest, but he did very well until he started breaking his wrists and ankles. He'd heal, and get right back in. Now he slowly wades around and smiles the biggest smile the whole time. He loves just meandering around the water. I can only imagine your day-to-day is similar to his, and the fact that you are so upbeat despite the circumstances warrants the 'awesome' compliment - too many people hang their head low from their disabilities. You can inspire others to enjoy life through their issues by example - and just reading this thread and seeing your joy in it has motivated me the last few days to keep happy. Thanks.
Cool he sounds amazing and I'm glad I'm helping you feel more upbeat. Most of my college friends said I was good at Empathy and Sympathy. Clearly I still have that affect Smile
My house is haunted to actually to but then I went to the psychologist and got some good anti psychotics and it stopped. I had a experience where a demon stole my xbox and threw it out the window completely smashing. I'm part of my local mages guild but they kicked me out after I passed out in the club house bathroom from to much ketamine. If you know of any mages guildes in georgia hit me up.
Originally Posted by robo fail boat
Regrettably due to my physical health being unstable I can't travel to other countries I even struggle to travel within the UK. Where I live there is a few legitimate Witches Coven's. I tend to stay on my own though as coven's are a sheer dedication and like with my health I can't afford to get in too deep with a Coven. I class myself as a soloist.

Plus the dealings with magic can be very dangerous, so I don't do anything too adventurous. Regardless of the very long family history with Witches it can be very risky. Always got to be careful.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account