× 2 (3.45%) Baseball

× 6 (10.34%) Basketball

× 13 (22.41%) Hockey

× 0 (0%) Winter Olympics

× 2 (3.45%) Summer Olympics

× 5 (8.62%) Other - explain

• Added 10-01-2013 06:00 PM
  • 58 votes
Of all the sports in the world, which one is your favorite above the rest - that means play, watch, etc...
I chose other because my favourite sport is sitting in front of my xbox playing sports games. Only joking my favourite sport is Rugby. Grew up playing it and love getting drunk watching it these days.
I chose other because my favourite sport is sitting in front of my xbox playing sports games. Only joking my favourite sport is Rugby. Grew up playing it and love getting drunk watching it these days.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Now that is one confusing sport!! I try (pun intended) and for the life of me I just can't understand it...
bug it is sort of fun to watch, but not as much fun as golf....j/k..

I choose other because I like MMA.. Why? Its not as long as a soccer match and not just the same old stuff of running up and down a court or field or tennis is..ugh...and its not really hard to follow, you just watch two people go in there and try to kill each other.
American Football is the only clear choice here.
No love for baseball or basketball? Figured as much. Oh well, I still love baseball.
This is the saddest day of the year, no American sports on TV, although I'm watching Le Tour...
This is the saddest day of the year, no American sports on TV, although I'm watching Le Tour...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Was just talking to a co-worker about this yesterday. Had the best NHL playoffs I can remember, followed by the best World Cup I've ever seen, and now nothing. I get an F1 race every 2nd Sunday morning to look forward to and that's it until NHL/NFL training camps open. I've been so focused on sports over gaming the last few months, I'm completely out of my gaming groove.
A Le Tour there is an great NIBALI

Go go go.....
A Le Tour there is an great NIBALI

Go go go.....
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Oh dear, yes... Quickz Ninja will be insufferable....
Oh dear, yes... Quickz Ninja will be insufferable....
Hello cheater of refer-id :-)
American Football (NFL), but by the slimmest of margins. NCAA Basketball, F1 Racing and Soccer (Liga MX) are nipping at the number one spot due to all the mediocrity in the NFL.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account