New Free Game for Gold Members!

Deals & Discounts

First off, I apologize if I started this in the wrong section or there's a thread dedicated to the Free Games but I didn't see one. Frown

Starting today - Halo 3 is free for XBL Gold Members for the rest of the month. Smile

Yayyy!
No problem, you can actually have it moved by staff I think and your new so we all make mistakes, some of more so then others ������ . (That's not directed toward you.) but yes there is I believe a thread for this and I'm pretty sure I remember it being stickied too?? Hmmm... If someone doesn't get to you on thus or you don't find it your self, I'll poke around, but I'm in training class all day so it may take awhile.
Holy crap, that's a shocker. I've finished it, but a return might not be all that bad.
There isn't a thread for the free games but you have made your thread in the right place as technically you are getting 100% discount on these free games every month.
Of course! I just bought it a few weeks ago for only like $3 to try for more achievements.
Ok, quick look around I saw another thread called Market place deals...that's the one I was thinking of when I posted, but then I saw all the other threads about the free games, so I guess I spoke out of context. Sorry!
Wow, this is pretty sweet. I'll have to find some room for it on my hard drive, but now I can finally get more than 1 achievement in Halo 3:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...title=halo%203
Wow, this is pretty sweet. I'll have to find some room for it on my hard drive, but now I can finally get more than 1 achievement in Halo 3:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...title=halo%203
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Ha!

I'd be happy to help you get more of them, Eric, you know, since I know what it feels like to have them all done... Big Grin
I may join you Eric and Porsche. Maybe we could set up a community event were everyone can get the Finding the founder and staff infection badges while we all play some online ranked.
I may join you Eric and Porsche. Maybe we could set up a community event were everyone can get the Finding the founder and staff infection badges while we all play some online ranked.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
That would be GREAT!
Just downloaded halo 3 now and picked up a copy of odst for £4 so I can do all the mythic maps and DLC achievements cheaper than it would cost to buy it all. BARGAIN!!! We really should have a halo 3 game night on here to boost all the achievements
If you all do this community event on Halo 3 then I'd like to join and game with some of you if there's room.
That would be cool, I finished the game, but I would join in to help out.
I'll start a thread for people to sign up in later. There will be more than 1 event as there is so many online achievements so even if you don't end up being able to take part in the 1st event you will get a chance to at some point.
Not for the badges then Porsche
No, not my main goal. But a nice addition.
Count me in. I'm horrible at shooters, but I'll give it a shot. Perhaps I could build a system for GTN which would enable you to setup and schedule game sessions like this. In the meantime, how about sometime next week or that following weekend? I'm free most weekday nights and Saturdays.
I'm free most nights but everyone is behind me on the time. If I was to set one up for around 11pm my time that would be around 6 pm your time right Eric? I will start a thread now for this somewhere under halo 3. I'm quite bad at shooters too but I managed to unlock some achievements yesterday although the 10 kills without dying is still eluding and taunting me

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account