DC Movie Universe and TV series

Entertainment

Just added the pic to it, but in my phone it doesn't look like it came out right?
I'm sure by now everyone has seen this, if not check it out and tele what you think? You excited now? It gives me hope but still the jurry will be out until I see more, or even the whole movie.

Also if you have not seen this one, a new trail for the Batman v. Superman movie.. this one, is not so good.. I don't know, I'm just not digging Batfleck.. and I here that he want's to do a stand alone Batman movie where he will write/direct and star in it.. sigh..

Basically, BvS sounds like a law case, not a movie. And doesn't seem to impress me (and I actually enjoyed Man of Steel). I will say Suicide Squad was actually on the verge of getting me interested, until I saw Jared Leto's Joker, and all interest was lost. He does nothing for me.
I'm sure by now everyone has seen this, if not check it out and tele what you think? You excited now? It gives me hope but still the jurry will be out until I see more, or even the whole movie.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
It looks horrible and just uninteresting. I don't read the comic and I don't see a bunch of villains as the heroes working. Design wise the Joker is a Joke, really HAHA and smiley tattoos? I didn't think that there could be a move that could be worse then Batman v Superman, but here it is. DC is so far behind that they are just throwing anything at the wall to see if anything sticks. I will be skipping this one
Also if you have not seen this one, a new trail for the Batman v. Superman movie.. this one, is not so good.. I don't know, I'm just not digging Batfleck.. and I here that he want's to do a stand alone Batman movie where he will write/direct and star in it.. sigh..
The new trailer doesn't change a thing for me, I know it will be bad. I most likely will go see it. A march release also means they have no summer confidence.
The new trailer doesn't change a thing for me, I know it will be bad. I most likely will go see it. A march release also means they have no summer confidence.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Well, they chose not to go against Cap3
Well, they chose not to go against Cap3
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah, they lost the superhero chicken game there.
You know what I really dislike about the DCU is that there is no continuity between the tv and the movies or even between the tv and the tv. Save for the CW network stuff. At least Marvel is keeping continuity between everything, as bad as it is.
You know what I really dislike about the DCU is that there is no continuity between the tv and the movies or even between the tv and the tv. Save for the CW network stuff. At least Marvel is keeping continuity between everything, as bad as it is.
What's bad about Marvel continuity? Remember, X-Men and Fantastic Four don't count, nor does any previous Spider-man.
What's bad about Marvel continuity? Remember, X-Men and Fantastic Four don't count, nor does any previous Spider-man.
Well I say that as a proper "Fan Boy" ..lol. Like the lack of Antman in the original Avengers team line up or Tony Stark creating Ultron and such.. Oh and the obvious Elephant in the room, how Culson is still alive in the TV show but dead in the Movie verse.
Well I say that as a proper "Fan Boy" ..lol. Like the lack of Antman in the original Avengers team line up or Tony Stark creating Ultron and such.. Oh and the obvious Elephant in the room, how Culson is still alive in the TV show but dead in the Movie verse.
Culson is alive in the movie verse as well, it's a shared timeline. No one has informed the avengers of it. Just Fury knows.
Like Marv said. They actually went into detail about his death and rebirth. Just none of the Avengers are high enough clearance...
Here is a little theory from someone I found on why the joker is the way he is. It's just a theory but it makes a little sense according to the comics. ---------http://www.dorkly.com/post/75333/thi...d-of-brilliant
Here is a little theory from someone I found on why the joker is the way he is. It's just a theory but it makes a little sense according to the comics. ---------http://www.dorkly.com/post/75333/thi...d-of-brilliant
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Well that's pretty sound reasoning and it would be an awesome twist, but how many people know of Jason Todd? They would need to do some back story.

So what do you think another bad DC movie? It has a little something to it. Not to keen on the Cyborg costume...

This one though looks wicked cool.
With Marvel they keep same characters but with DC they constantly change them in TV shows and Movies.
Passing on both. Trailers did nothing for me.
Wonder Woman looks solid. It seems like DC is finally learning from its numerous missteps and learning what to copy from Marvel.

Turns out, comic book fans and generic movie goers like a little humor. You can't have all your protagonists be Murderbot 2000s, and never smile while murdering...

And, on many levels, Wonder Woman is not that dissimilar from Captain America, so, basically a gender-swapped Captain America: The First Avenger set in WWI instead of WWII looks right up my alley.

I don't think the Justice League trailer showed us a lot we didn't already know, other than Aquaman won't be 100% brooding sad-douche.
Wonder Woman looks solid. It seems like DC is finally learning from its numerous missteps and learning what to copy from Marvel.

Turns out, comic book fans and generic movie goers like a little humor. You can't have all your protagonists be Murderbot 2000s, and never smile while murdering...

And, on many levels, Wonder Woman is not that dissimilar from Captain America, so, basically a gender-swapped Captain America: The First Avenger set in WWI instead of WWII looks right up my alley.

I don't think the Justice League trailer showed us a lot we didn't already know, other than Aquaman won't be 100% brooding sad-douche.
I don't mind the humor when its appropriate, but Batman? MAy I remind you of what George Clooney and Val Kilmer did to Batman with humor and I know it wasn't all they're fault it was writers, producer etc.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account