Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi there.
I found this site after i relized that 360Voice had been closed. and im glad for it. seems like a great site to find fellow gamers Big Grin
and who am I? well i have been playing computer and console games since beginning of the 80's so I have seen the evolution of gaming....and I still play loads of games Wink mainly now to clear my head and get my arse kicked by my kids :P
Oh you're going to fit in perfectly around here. Be sure to join my old folks leaderboard Wink

And welcome!
Thanks, but I'm a few years short of qualifying for the leaderboard Wink
Welcome to here. Not sure where here is, exactly. Stick Out Tongueuzzled:
Thanks, but I'm a few years short of qualifying for the leaderboard Wink
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Well something to work towards Wink
Howdy, and welcome to GTN!!! Thanks for the friends add too Big Grin
Well, good to see you finally proper introducing yourself instead of just complaint in the threads....we already have some one for that....lol.. Just kidding I'm always glad to try and help work out problems and in most cases start some....strictly by accident though.. Smile. So it goes without saying if you have any questions feel free to bring them up and thanks for making the Nation your new home. We look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you.
Yeah sorry bout that... I missed this section before I made that post.. Yeah I know what you mean, I'm a admin for friend of mine on his site, he don't have the time coz he is either having a gig or are working on their new cd. He is the singer in the band Serious Black. I still have nightmare from when I was fixing his forum after it had been hacked...spent 48h straight on it....
Yeah sorry bout that... I missed this section before I made that post.. Yeah I know what you mean, I'm a admin for friend of mine on his site, he don't have the time coz he is either having a gig or are working on their new cd. He is the singer in the band Serious Black. I still have nightmare from when I was fixing his forum after it had been hacked...spent 48h straight on it....
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Ouch, you sound pretty tech...web savvy that is good trait to have these days. Keep exploring and you might find some other threads and leaderboards you may find interesting. So what about this friends site anything interesting there?
Yeah I get by when it comes to tech, gotten myself a few mcp and a lotus cert. The site is mainly for his fans that want some info about him and ba able to talk to him and other fans.
Www.urbanbreed.com is the address. Atm I'm working on a newveraion of the forum for him, he can't coz they are on summer tour playing on festivals.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account