Xbox Live Games with Gold for October 2015

Deals & Discounts

Found 35 posts - Go to Last Post

http://majornelson.com/2015/09/24/xb...-october-2015/

Great games! Have all of them (except MGS V on Xbx 360 360) and all are pretty awesome! :-(
Last edited 09-24-2015 at 04:02 PM by QuiCkz Ninja.
Kind of obnoxious that they make episodic games free; they just want to get you hooked so you'll end up buying the rest.
Kind of obnoxious that they make episodic games free; they just want to get you hooked so you'll end up buying the rest.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
I would imagine that the one being offered is an entire season.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
It is the entire season, as it shows "The Complete First Season" on it...

(But, people need to complain.)

Originally Posted by futiles
I do, I already played all of those.
I do, I already played all of those.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Really? Even the MGS one on 360?
Really? Even the MGS one on 360?
Well, not that one, I played it on the One long enough to know I won't play it for the 360. I have played it.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I hope so. I picked ep. 1 of season 2 when it was free, but haven't played it knowing I'll end up buying the rest. So, here's to free games!

Doesn't change anything, as there are second and third seasons.
That is the worst argument. That's basically, "Oh, I was wrong, well, can't back down now."

So, I guess they were jerks to give us a Halo, or a Gears of War, or an Assassin's Creed, or a Metal Gear Solid, or any of the plethora of games that have multiple sequels, since it was all just a plow to get us to buy more.
Third Season?
That is the worst argument. That's basically, "Oh, I was wrong, well, can't back down now."

So, I guess they were jerks to give us a Halo, or a Gears of War, or an Assassin's Creed, or a Metal Gear Solid, or any of the plethora of games that have multiple sequels, since it was all just a plow to get us to buy more.
Except that those games can easily stand alone, not to mention how many of those sequels are unplanned. I'm sure you could argue that the season can stand alone as well, but realistically speaking, how many people would only watch one season of Game of Thrones or Walking Dead?

Third Season?
It's out next year.
Except that those games can easily stand alone, not to mention how many of those sequels are unplanned. I'm sure you could argue that the season can stand alone as well, but realistically speaking, how many people would only watch one season of Game of Thrones or Walking Dead?
There is no need to argue it, it happens all the time. Lots of people drop out after season one. And new people join. And TWD was not called Season 1 until AFTER it sold well and a second season was created. Making it exactly what you compared it to, a stand alone game with an unplanned sequel.

It's out next year.
Do you have a source on that? I would like to see them do more Wolf Among Us instead of splitting up into even more properties.

Regardless, they need to update their engine, it's getting really clunky.
Do you have a source on that? I would like to see them do more Wolf Among Us instead of splitting up into even more properties.

The Walking Dead Season 3 was announced officially at San Diego Comic Con 2014. beyond that, there has been nothing official. Speculation is 2016 for it, after Game of Thrones and Tales of the Borderlands had finished. (There had been speculation on a Oct 2015 release, but, that doesn't seem likely anymore. Actually, I am pretty sure TT said "not this year" a little while back.)
Decent games for anybody who hasn't played them. I'm looking forward to playing valiant hearts
I put up with it because of the there was nothing really better, but after playing King's Quest, yeah TT needs to step it up.
I put up with it because of the there was nothing really better, but after playing King's Quest, yeah TT needs to step it up.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I agree. KQ showed how to do it... Now let's see if they get the rest of the episodes out in a timely manner...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account