Game of Thrones [MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS]

Entertainment

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

As the anticipated Game of Thrones airs tonight at the same time in UK and USA talk about it all here!

This is also the first time the series has surpassed were the books are up to...
I understand your wanting to talk about things and to go for your badges, it's cool, but please also be aware that there are other threads that cover the same subjects. I understand thus was posted in another thread but quick search could save you some time.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/genera...-spoilers.html
I understand your wanting to talk about things and to go for your badges, it's cool, but please also be aware that there are other threads that cover the same subjects. I understand thus was posted in another thread but quick search could save you some time.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/genera...-spoilers.html
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well, to be fair to him on this one, we do have a history of doing a new thread for each season of a show. So, a Season 6 GoT thread would be appropriate.
Also, I did completely brain-fart and post my thread in the wrong forum so if Diesel just searched Entertainment, he'd have come up empty. As much my fault as his...though I can blame senility Lol
Man, I don't know if that was the best episode to date, tonight, but, it may have been the single most satisfying episode. Ramsay got what he earned. Things are turning around...
Man, I don't know if that was the best episode to date, tonight, but, it may have been the single most satisfying episode. Ramsay got what he earned. Things are turning around...
Originally Posted by futiles
Definitely satisfying!
Definitely satisfying!
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
Of course, this just means the season gets to end on something REALLY bad happening. REALLY BAD.

No way Cersi gets her due next week.
Of course, this just means the season gets to end on something REALLY bad happening. REALLY BAD.

No way Cersi gets her due next week.
Dorne gets written out of the script?
Dorne gets written out of the script?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I was thinking about Dorne today. So far, the only thing this season was them killing Dr. Bashir on his throne, right? They have not been back since.
I was thinking about Dorne today. So far, the only thing this season was them killing Dr. Bashir on his throne, right? They have not been back since.
A case of girl power going wrong early in the season.. Otherwise you have Arya, Brienne, Danerys, Yarra and Sansa power...

And whatever Cersei has cooked up...
Actually there's one more woman that could show up that would be fun...

Oh and I forgot about Lady Mormont!!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account