Games with Season Passes Filter

Feature Requests

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Can we have a new filter added to our games, so we can see which games you would need a season pass for.
I am on board with some sort of indication that a game has a SP to it.
At this point, isn't it easier to identify games that DO NOT have a season pass? I mean, the LEGO games have Season Passes now.
What is the benefit of this. You might as well just search for games with DLC as 99% of those games will have season pass.

Or someone just make a mega thread on the forums with a huge list of the games....
What is the benefit of this. You might as well just search for games with DLC as 99% of those games will have season pass.

Or someone just make a mega thread on the forums with a huge list of the games....
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Lego Marvel Avengers was on sale today and I wanted to know if it had one. Neither GTN or TA had that info. I had to search for the info outside of my regular sites. So knowing if there is a season pass will be a buying factor for me. There is a season pass, so I'm not buying it.

Also Lego Jurassic World was on sale, it did not have a pass, so that I bought.
Lego Marvel Avengers was on sale today and I wanted to know if it had one. Neither GTN or TA had that info. I had to search for the info outside of my regular sites. So knowing if there is a season pass will be a buying factor for me. There is a season pass, so I'm not buying it.

Also Lego Jurassic World was on sale, it did not have a pass, so that I bought.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
You don't buy a game because it DOES have a season pass? Why?
This could work for those who do want a game and see it has season pass to save money on the DLC.
It won't work for a game like Lego Dimensions there is no season pass unless you call the season pass your wallet.

Originally Posted by dieselv2
Or when a GWG shows up.... Or a new title enters BC... There are far dumber things that have been suggested and/or implemented to this site. Having a notation that you can search/select/sort to denote if a title has a Season Pass offering makes sense. It's a simple, searchable criteria that can be added to a game's info page.

It's not like we're asking for PM notifications of stuff.....
It's not like we're asking for PM notifications of stuff.....
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Whoever suggested that needs shooting.....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account