Star Wars Battlefront EA server problem

Gaming Chat

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Has anyone had the problem in Battlefront of telling you your not connected, and you must sign in. I tried for a while and nothing.
Looking for help showed really nothing as the help seemed like straight it's your fault not ours. I just was on Madden 17 and got my cards so my EA account is active, then I tried Destiny and repeatedly tested my speed and multi-player connection all had no problem.

So is there actually a fix I really don't want to delete and re-install this game.
Has anyone had the problem in Battlefront of telling you your not connected, and you must sign in. I tried for a while and nothing.
Looking for help showed really nothing as the help seemed like straight it's your fault not ours. I just was on Madden 17 and got my cards so my EA account is active, then I tried Destiny and repeatedly tested my speed and multi-player connection all had no problem.

So is there actually a fix I really don't want to delete and re-install this game.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
I have had odd issues like this before, I usually go to the menu side bar on the dashboard, go to settings, and then restart console. However, trying to log into EA Access right now, I got "Sorry, EA Services are not available at this time and the application will now close. Please try again later."
I have had odd issues like this before, I usually go to the menu side bar on the dashboard, go to settings, and then restart console. However, trying to log into EA Access right now, I got "Sorry, EA Services are not available at this time and the application will now close. Please try again later."
Originally Posted by futiles
Thanks for that then I will hope it's EA maintenance and try tomorrow.
Tried before I went to bed and I got in and played a match, so it was EA end with the problem. I noticed to no big surprise almost nobody playing this game.
Tried before I went to bed and I got in and played a match, so it was EA end with the problem. I noticed to no big surprise almost nobody playing this game.
It is supposed to hit the Vault, I think next month, so, it should have a boost. I will try it...
It is supposed to hit the Vault, I think next month, so, it should have a boost. I will try it...
Originally Posted by futiles
Well if you like Star Wars it's a pretty awesome game (very beautiful) but when 90% is multi-player you really have to like playing PVP other than that it had a lot of potential.
Well if you like Star Wars it's a pretty awesome game (very beautiful) but when 90% is multi-player you really have to like playing PVP other than that it had a lot of potential.
I played the first two, and really loved them, and this WAS an instant buy for me, until I realized they removed the only mode my buddy and I ever played. Or at least reduced it to nothing.

We would play a co-op versus an AI enemy. Basically horde mode with control points. We probably played each for 4-5 hours a night for the first 3-4 months they were out.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account