Found 2 posts - Go to Last Post

Info Needed
So I'm new here, obviously, and still learning about all the neat stuff. I'm not even sure this is the right place to post.

Anywho, I've created a leaderboard, and was wondering if there was an easy way to invite people, especially GTN friends. I didn't see any links that said anything like "invite people" or "invite friends", and the only way I could figure was to send individual PMs to each friend.

Did I miss an easy way to do this?
So I'm new here, obviously, and still learning about all the neat stuff. I'm not even sure this is the right place to post.

Anywho, I've created a leaderboard, and was wondering if there was an easy way to invite people, especially GTN friends. I didn't see any links that said anything like "invite people" or "invite friends", and the only way I could figure was to send individual PMs to each friend.

Did I miss an easy way to do this?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee

Nope, you sure didn't. The mass PM....system? is not in place but is being worked on, this is one issue that has been brought up before but not suer if it's been equivocated to the leaderboards or not. I'm sure it would be able to be integrated though.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account