Your Most Wanted Games

Gaming Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Speaks for itself. What games do you want the most. These can be current,future and past games from any platform and also games that don't exist (just for fun)

For me:
Crysis/Crysis: Warhead
Bioshock 2/3
Assassin's Creed 2 (nothing official about it)
Hitman 5 (again, nothing confirmed)
Call Of Duty 6
Spore
Prototype
Mirror's Edge

A few of them for me are a bit unrealistic as i dont have the PC to run the exclusives but i'd like to see them. I'd say COD5 if it werent for the WW2 setting.
Crysis.
FarCry 2
FEAR 2 (All of em)
Nova Crystallis Fabula Series
MGS4
Condemned 2
Silent Hill 5 (Very few shots around)
Half Life 2 Episode 4+ (I WANT TO SEE THE REST!!!)
Call of Duty (Whichever one comes out next... 5 presumably)
Mine are Soul Calibur IV, Spore, Grand Theft Auto IV DLC (i'm totally counting this), Street Fighter IV, Battlefield: Bad Country (play the demo, seriously now) and Bioshock 2.

I know I am forgetting a couple, but I will run an update later. Once I have been able to grasp the fact that my computer is working again.
getting SCIV, eh Eric? looks like i'll finally have something to play with you. that's one i've been looking forward to as well.
other than that, Too Human, Fallout 3, and Banjo-Kazooie are all looking good. not very excited about CoD5, but not because it's WW2, but rather that Treyarch is making it. i'll wait for 6 by Activision.
Ah I knew I forgot some titles: Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour.

getting SCIV, eh Eric? looks like i'll finally have something to play with you. that's one i've been looking forward to as well.
Yeah I am hoping to pick it up once it is released. It'd be fun to game online sometime so definitely look for me to be online around then. GTAIV has been consuming most of my time despite having rented Assassin's Creed and skate. with GameFly. I have a feeling that I will be all over SCIV like I have been with GTAIV.
Forgot to mention Fable and Gears of War 2.....and Elder Scrolls 5 (they must make it).
i've been waiting for ES5 as well, and i'm sure will start hearing about it once Fallout has been out for a while. it's supposed to be released this generation, so it shouldn't be too long.
i wonder how much further they can push this gen. at the time TES4 had the best graphics for a good long time. I suppose theyd find some way to amaze us. I reckon they'll do the same with this as oblivion. They confirmed it in late 04 but nothing in the way of news until E3 05 ...or that was my experience. i found it, forgot about it, searched again over a year later and found it was on a new console (360), that was one crazy day.
all i'd really like them to do is ditch the scaled leveling (more like Morrowind) hire more voice actors, and create more variation for caves and ruins. a wider variety of weapons and armor would be nice too. otherwise, i'm sure it will be very much like Oblivion.
I can see them doing that.... And with such large space on Bluray (or even on PC), it'll be amazing. When ES5 comes out... I'll be unreachable for DAYS.

I may pause once or twice to come on here and rant about it, but I'll probably live for it. I LOVED oblivion... completed it 100%. Funsies. Except Morrowind... o_O Never got around to 100ing that one...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account