Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I am new here so if there is a way to do this and I just don't know it, please let me know! But what about a way to pin/favorite/track certain progress badges. Example: the consecutive days badge is on the second page but if I could pin that to the top of the list or even in a special section off to the side, that would prevent having to go searching for it. Same with any other progress based badge.
I am new here so if there is a way to do this and I just don't know it, please let me know! But what about a way to pin/favorite/track certain progress badges. Example: the consecutive days badge is on the second page but if I could pin that to the top of the list or even in a special section off to the side, that would prevent having to go searching for it. Same with any other progress based badge.
Originally Posted by BigTymer2047
Not a great deal of help, but I have the list of my locked badges on the page where the consecutive logins badge appears always loaded in a side tab. Every morning I hit refresh and the counter goes up. Just be careful in case you clear your cookies and forget to log back in Big Grin
Sure. That could be a workaround for some but I don't like keeping idle tabs open. At this point I just have to hunt them down each time I want to check their status.
I'm all for being able to pin a select number of badges onto our profile pages so that we can more readily track them and even share our progress.
I'm all for being able to pin a select number of badges onto our profile pages so that we can more readily track them and even share our progress.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Yeah, sharing from the pinned area would be a solid feature as well!
This sounds like a great idea like right under your profile. Similar to what VGC chartz does!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account